European tour with Slipknot

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
Silent Night Bodom Night
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

Thanks my friend saw them on Monday and said 3songs... He must have been really pissed...well he did lose a shoe and his phone in the mosh pit so I guess he was.

Thanks my friend saw them on Monday and said 3songs... He must have been really pissed...well he did lose a shoe and his phone in the mosh pit so I guess he was.

They started really early, there was only about 30 people there when they came on. The majority of people missed COB. I heard some guys afterwards complaining to security that they had lost their phone, that's pretty shit. The Slipknot crowd was insane, I would be suprised if it still works.

^ we just got inside as COB were starting on Monday, but last night they let us in at 6.30 instead of 7.00

from Monday's show:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aNZsRuGcuZI[/ame]

Total Fuck UP!!!

went to go pick up my ticket for the glasgow gig next week and got told there is only seating tickets remaining!! WTF!! who sits at a metal gig man!!

RAGE!!!!!!!

Wicked video, I've always wanted to go up the balcony and tape a whole show without being disturbed but then that's a waste of a chance to be up front, for me. I want a pick and loads of pics!

I'll upload my only video later today.

Hi!

my pics from Düsseldorf are online at www.black-cat-net.de

_DSC0558_klein.jpg

btw... a review is online at www.reflectionsofdarkness.com

Cheers
Dani

Went last night (3/12/08) and I though Bodom were fucking amazing:kickass:, Machine Head were not bad and Slipknot were... well Slipknot.

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
Silent Night Bodom Night
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

Yup, thats what they played on the 2nd (tuesday)
I enjoyed it.
:rofl:
IT was fucking awesome.

Update from Henkka on myspace:

I think Munich was the best German show for us. It was very nice surprise for us. They day before we played in Vienna, and somehow that city has always been very dear to us. I will never forget the the Planet Music shows back in the day. One Man Man Army dudes invaded our bus in Stuttgart. They played the same city with Unleashed.

It was time to cross the channel. The Cliffs of Dover welcomed us to the rainy island. Weird is that its actually been much sunnier in UK than in Central Europe on this tour.
London was lots of drinking. Cardiff kicked some serious ass. The crowd really surprised us, and now it would be great to come over for headliner.
Yesterday we enjoyed a day off in Birmingham. I managed to get up quite early, totally hungover from the Cardiff tequilas. The game wasn't sold out so we got tickets to see Birmingham-Watford. What could be better cure for hangover than good company, beer and football.

henkka

Went to the glasgow show last night and it was fucking awesome!!!! I enjoyed Machine Head the most but that was probably just because of the crowd, i heard a lot of Bodom haters through the show. Although, other than that, Bodom's playing and Alexi's voice just sounded all together better than when i saw them in June. Can't wait to see them on their own headliner:D.
And the set list was just the same as most places...

Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
HC:DR/Downfall

I will saw COB monday at the Luxembourg,I going here for them : ) I hope the show will very cool , because I never seen COB in the past It's my first time with them : )