European tour with Slipknot

Hi you, guys. It's my first message. I'm Yair, from Argentina. I write in english as I can.
Well, hope you see, and see COB in my country soon.

Bye.

Finafckingnally reached November !! Gonna be exciting wtf the play when they start the tour soon with Slipwanks !1

5 days to go when they start the tour with teh gay guys... 7th of Nov guys, please post the set list !

Times for the instore signing sessions:

December 1st - Zavvi, 14-16 Oxford Street, London: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
December 9th - Zavvi, Arndale Centre, Manchester: 3:30-4:30 p.m.

Just been posted on myspace. :) CAN'T WAIT!

according to Zavvi (Oxford Street), wristbands will probably be given out on the day of the signing, from 9 am, but that
could change, so I'm going to ring them again nearer the time, to make sure :erk:

But Jaska says in one interview: On what to expect from the upcoming tour: “It’s gonna be pure metal, pure thrash and very energetic for 90 minutes. It will be rough on me drumming, but it will be a lot of fun doing it.”

great show but too short, CoB only had about 40 minutes; setlist was:

Hellhounds/IYF/Hate Me/Blooddrunk/ADK/HCDR and Downfall as the closer. Did a video of COB but I don't know
yet how it's come out, as we were quite far back from the stage. If any of it's worth posting I will :kickass:

Machine Head were cool; didn't wait to see Slipknot!

They are set on having 50 minutes. Machine Head has 80 minutes and Slipknot 110 minutes :)

Slipknot gave COB a whoppin' 35 minutes. It sounds like you forgot the changeovers!

I'll try to get an extensive review of the Finnish shows with photos up on Scythes tomorrow. I was really impressed about the show in Helsinki. I figured it would be boring as hell but geez, they were on fire and tighter than in ages.. and this is coming from the guy who is crying when Alexi gives just 95%.