EUROPEAN TOUR

metalhatebreeder said:
Does somebody the Dates of their signature sessions in Europe?

I didn't even know there were going to be any.... Are u sure about that? Or is it just an hypothetical question?

U know what would rock? If ppl could tell us about the merchandise stuff they brought on this tour... Prices, girlies (if it's just this boring thing: http://www.cobhc.com/page/index.php?id=merch_girlies), etc... Maybe a pic from the merchandise store?? :)

well, I just returned from the Cologne gig. Here's a short review.
The venue was packed, and as there was just one door open, it took us so long to get into the hall, we missed the first half of One Man Army. The rest was okay. Also Ektomorf, which did a quite good job as an opening band.

C.O.B. brought the car with them! The one they had at Tuska festival this year. Plus the oil barrels and the C.O.B. light bulbs!

Songlist (don`t remember the right order):

Living Dead Beat
Silent Night Bodom Night
Sixpounder
Follow The Reaper
Hate Me
We're Not Gonna Fall
Angels Don't Kill
Medley BAM / BBT
In Your Face
Needled 24/7
Are You Dead Yet?
Hate Crew Death Roll
Everytime I Die
Downfall

+ the solo parts for Jaska (cool!) and Aleksi and Janne.

Maybe I forgot one or two :D I seemed almost the same as in the States.
The gig was great! It was over too fast :Smug:

Sound was OK after the first two songs, Bodom in a good mood and merchandise prices were lower than I expected: t-shirts 15-20 Euros, hoodies 30-35 Euros.

Sorry if I ruined your anticipation...

3rd pic:

cobkarten.jpg

I'm a little bummed out that they moved the show from Dudley to Bradford, because it's too far away for me to go to now :( Since I'm at University in Warwick, going all the way to Bradford on a Wednesday night doesn't sound so easy. Damn.

I was in Cologne yesterday, too. And, sorry Bebli, I have to disappoint you. They didn´t play Next in Line...
But it was so great!!! I was in the first row, just in front of the microphone...

I was also in Cologne, Gig was great, but the sound was horrible. The bass was too fuckin loud. That was pretty shitty and sometimes you couldn't really hear Alexi sing.
And somebody should give Alexi a better sound. His guitar sound is horrible

Hey guys, if there is someone of u going to Kaufbeuren on 14th january, please tell me cuz I seek somebody who can take me and my friends to trin station after the gig. Would be nice. :Spin:

I'm goin' to the gig on Madrid. It will be big! lol.:hotjump:
I'm going whit my girlfriend and I would be delighted of going with someone of this messageboard.
Our tickets for the gig
imagen00013wj.jpg

imagen00068yj.jpg

:headbang: :worship: :headbang:
Will someone of here going to this concert? Add me to your MSN: mick666thompson_slipknot@hotmail.com

:hotjump: COBHC!!!!:hotjump:

wow colonge was fuckin aweseome...
we were there 3 hoers bevor beginning and a lot of fun... i was hat home at 8 o clock in the morning...
priceses were ok sound aaccepteble
awesome!!!

Peti said:
the mix of Bodom After Midnight And Bodom Beach Terror

Oh! Silly me... Thx!

Vicious Cat said:
I was in Cologne yesterday, too. And, sorry Bebli, I have to disappoint you. They didn´t play Next in Line...
But it was so great!!! I was in the first row, just in front of the microphone...

Damn it... :(
And Bastards of Bodom???:confused:

I'm glad everyone enjoy the Cologne gig! :headbang:

Here's the correct setlist from Cologne yesterday. Maybe one or two songs in the middle are in wrong order, but the rest is pretty right.

Living Deadbeat
Sixpounder
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
We're not gonna fall
Angels don't kill
Drum Solo
Bodom after midnight/Bodom Beach Terror mix
Follow the reaper
Needled 24/7
Alexi/Janne Solo
In your face
HateCrew Deathroll
Are you dead yet?
-----------
Roope Solo
Lake Bodom
Everytime I die
Downfall

Greg Moore said:
Here's the correct setlist from Cologne yesterday. Maybe one or two songs in the middle are in wrong order, but the rest is pretty right.

Thx a lot! ;)
But I'm sad that there's only 4 songs from the new album... Well I guess that way they gig would last for hours! :(

Does anyone know what song was used for the intro in cologne....
I thought it was something Dirty-Dancing-Like, but I can not Remember what song that exactly was...