European users / Legit PODfarm @ thomann ?

"Line6 POD Farm Platinum, Software Plug-In for Guitar- Bass and Voice Recordings, a "real" POD X3 for the Computer, 78 Guitar Amps, 28 Bass Amps, 6 Microphone Preamps, 24 Guitar Cabinets, 22 Bass Cabinets, 80 Effects, Windows/Mac: RTAS-/VST-/AU, free update for "Pod Farm 2" by Line6 Monkey, optional iLok required !"

huh? Is it required just for the free pod farm 2 update? Or you need it to use the pod farm platinum at all?

"Line6 POD Farm Platinum, Software Plug-In for Guitar- Bass and Voice Recordings, a "real" POD X3 for the Computer, 78 Guitar Amps, 28 Bass Amps, 6 Microphone Preamps, 24 Guitar Cabinets, 22 Bass Cabinets, 80 Effects, Windows/Mac: RTAS-/VST-/AU, free update for "Pod Farm 2" by Line6 Monkey, optional iLok required !"

huh? Is it required just for the free pod farm 2 update? Or you need it to use the pod farm platinum at all?

I can't fathom why they describe it as "optional" , it's definitely a requirement to use the software at all. :loco:

I can't fathom why they describe it as "optional" , it's definitely a requirement to use the software at all. :loco:
If you have a line6 soundcard like a toneport, you don't need one.

If you don't have any line6 hardware, you need an iLok.

I guess because I personnally owned several toneports :)

Yeah, I know that thomann is awesome, I spend half of my paycheck there every month :D

I was just asking, becouse I couldn't believe how cheap pod farm is @ thomann compared to polish prices.

Yeah, I know that thomann is awesome, I spend half of my paycheck there every month :D

I was just asking, becouse I couldn't believe how cheap pod farm is @ thomann compared to polish prices.

Well, I personnally couldn't believe how expensive pod farm is for polish people :lol: