ever get sick of your friends or family, so you tell them to take a hike?

It's happened before.... This summer actually: I've had a friend who just got on my nerves for awhile and I worked out a sensible hypothesis that I was only kept around for her entertainment/convience only. So I basically abruptly ended that with less than a word. It's too bad I had to do that too, since I really liked her. Of course it's more or less just avoidance. I'm not mean enough to cut someone out of my life unless they've done something that I absolutely cannot agree with.

women are evil.

MajestikMøøse said:
It's happened before.... This summer actually: I've had a friend who just got on my nerves for awhile and I worked out a sensible hypothesis that I was only kept around for her entertainment/convience only. So I basically abruptly ended that with less than a word. It's too bad I had to do that too, since I really liked her. Of course it's more or less just avoidance. I'm not mean enough to cut someone out of my life unless they've done something that I absolutely cannot agree with.

women are evil.

mousewings? :loco: :oops:

lurch70 said:
mousewings? :loco: :oops:

no, someone else that I've known for many years. :(

It got really frustrating when she talked to me about her sexual problems with her boyfriend when she knew that I had strong feelings for her, but oddly enough I didn't draw the line there.

but anyway, further discussion of this tangent doesn't belong in this thread, or on an internet message board for that matter.

I think I'm showing much restraint not to go out with the mighty sword made of true metal of steel and smite all my enemies on the field of battle and glory, but ok, I'll accept that.

MajestikMøøse said:
It got really frustrating when she talked to me about her sexual problems with her boyfriend when she knew that I had strong feelings for her, but oddly enough I didn't draw the line there.

heh, you get/got this too eh? drove me fucking crazy... so I just stopped talking to them (more than one of these girls were in my life). Still say hi once in a while, but mostly I don't talk to them much.

dorian gray said:
you didnt say what she did.

Well, she was needy anyway and a bitch about 50% of the time, but on this particular weekend, she and her husband left the baby with her parents and came to NY for a big weekend. We met up with some of JK's friends & coworkers. She started by being incredibly rude to a friend and pissing her off (to be fair that woman was also a vunt). Then she and her husband proceeded to get ridiculously drunk. When I didn't agree with her on something she told me it was because of JK's bad influence. Later she started flirting with other guys in our group and her husband responded by taking off... in the middle of Manhattan, where he had never been, stinking drunk, without a cell phone, not telling anyone where he was going, nor knowing how to get back to our place. He eventually came back so they could fight for the rest of the night. She was also 'the drunk girl' for the rest of the night, continued to flirt with one guy, and fell off her chair at the pizza joint we went to after the bar. They were staying in the pull out sofa in the LR at our place and spent the whole next day in the bed screaming at each other so we were basically trapped in the BR. And then she told me that the only reason she could possibly imagine things were so awkward between us was because that evil JK decided that she and her husband were country bumpkins and he was too good for them. O.... M.... G.... That kind of drama is not for me. And not surprisingly I wasn't the first of her friends to dump her.

haddsie said:
Well, she was needy anyway and a bitch about 50% of the time, but on this particular weekend, she and her husband left the baby with her parents and came to NY for a big weekend. We met up with some of JK's friends & coworkers. She started by being incredibly rude to a friend and pissing her off (to be fair that woman was also a vunt). Then she and her husband proceeded to get ridiculously drunk. When I didn't agree with her on something she told me it was because of JK's bad influence. Later she started flirting with other guys in our group and her husband responded by taking off... in the middle of Manhattan, where he had never been, stinking drunk, without a cell phone, not telling anyone where he was going, nor knowing how to get back to our place. He eventually came back so they could fight for the rest of the night. She was also 'the drunk girl' for the rest of the night, continued to flirt with one guy, and fell off her chair at the pizza joint we went to after the bar. They were staying in the pull out sofa in the LR at our place and spent the whole next day in the bed screaming at each other so we were basically trapped in the BR. And then she told me that the only reason she could possibly imagine things were so awkward between us was because that evil JK decided that she and her husband were country bumpkins and he was too good for them. O.... M.... G.... That kind of drama is not for me. And not surprisingly I wasn't the first of her friends to dump her.
ugh...that sounds like a living nightmare.

haddsie said:
haha

haddsie said:
JK's bad influence. .
what...was he trying to convince her of the primacy of Iron Maiden? :lol:

I moved away and lost alot of contact with my hometown buddies, now im in music school and all I do is jam with killer musicians. So I've been meeting lots of cool dudes.

lizard said:
what...was he trying to convince her of the primacy of Iron Maiden? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Nah, she just decided that if I was pissed off with her it couldn't possibly be because of anything she did, so it therefore must be JK doing jedi mind trick on me.

i remember when i was in nyc i drank a lot of guiness and played air guitar to megadeth, and i didn't realize it until just now but CLEARLY it was jayk pulling a ben kenobi on me.

The more I think about it, the more it pisses me off. I've known this guy for aeons, so I wouldn't want to completely say fuck off. But I'll be damned if I'm going to make the slightest effort to keep in contact with this lad. Looking back, it's always been a one sided friendship, ie. He wants to hang out while he waits for his gf to get off from work.

When his life was in the absolute pits, I was the shoulder to cry on. When my life was in the toilet, he was nowhere to be found. I've literally engaged in fisticuffs for him and his family on more than one occasion, but I seriously would have doubts if he would jump in if I were being barraged by a half a dozen St. Paulie primates. Not too mention he's rather negative, everyone is shit in his eyes.

Several times in the past ten years there have been times where he's blown me off entirely. I remember I went to his pad one time about 7 years ago to see if he wanted to go to the gym. I'm literally waiting in his family's living room for a good 45 minutes for him to return from God know's fucking what.

(He arrives)

RIA: Hey man, you down for bally's?
Dickhead: Nah. (walks right on by me)

No, hey how you doing, nothing!

In the past year I've probably spent $500 on feeding this fool, since he was too damn broke to buy himself lunch, and I hate to see any one go hungry. I've let him crash over countless of times because he didn't have more than two squirts of gas in the tank. And above all, I've always looked out for this lad as a brother. Proverbial God damn slap in the fucking nuts! You can't fucking reply to an email?!? But you can play the part of being a social butterfly on myspace!?!? This is why I fucking stay home, like a metalized moose. People are just not worth the investment. I need to find a nordic maiden, and ditch the hip hop loving valley boys whose common sense would make Thomas Paine roll over in his grave.

sounds like a relationship with a chick you want to fuck but she wants nothing to do with you :loco:

Dude, why dont you move here. Youre always bitching about that fucking place anyway. Stop complaining and fucking do something about it. Otherwise, you're just another statistic.