Evergrey, please say it is true.....

Evergrey

Ambassador
Jul 27, 2003
Chicago, IL
Will you be touring again in the USA to promote the new album. I was fortunate enough to make two of your shows (Chicago and ProgPower). I know talking about tours now is premature but does anyone know if they will be coming back to the states in the near future? Tom? How is the production going on the new album. I can't wait.

Sooner than you think ; )

And the album was finished recoded this week, we are just waiting for a String Quartet to lay down their cuts on Sunday then its on to mixing after 4 months in the studio.

All the best
Tom

Evergrey said:
Will you be touring again in the USA to promote the new album. I was fortunate enough to make two of your shows (Chicago and ProgPower). I know talking about tours now is premature but does anyone know if they will be coming back to the states in the near future? Tom? How is the production going on the new album. I can't wait.

Nosferatu6 said:
Sooner than you think ; )

And the album was finished recoded this week, we are just waiting for a String Quartet to lay down their cuts on Sunday then its on to mixing after 4 months in the studio.

All the best
Tom
That's great news Tom! I hope you can make it back to Chicago. Thanks for the update. I am dying to hear the new stuff.

Cheers,
Warren

Come to Minneapolis/St.Paul!...and Pain of Salvation?..that would be like a ProgPowerUSA 1.0 Reunion!...Seriously, I would love to see you guys live again and I really hope that Everygrey will be able to tour North America to support their new album. A 4 piece string quartet sounds fantastic!

Kyle

Tom-
Glad to hear you'll be back in the States soon! This makes up for the disappointment I feel about Iced Earth postponing their tour :cry:
I'll have to bring you guys some more t-shirts!!! Any ideas?

Great news guys!

Looking forward to the new album and the re-release of the first two. (Can't find them anywhere here in the states!)

Heheh, while I'm at it, I'll put my vote in for Jaxx in Springfield VA, outside of D.C. :) I'd be there for sure!

jaimek said:
That depends on if said major metal band doesn't postpone the US leg of the tour...
Yes Jaime- I'm hoping that doesn't happen because I, for one, already have tickets and hotel planned for "said metal band's" tour. Not that I buy in to rumour or anything....

Well, after what happened with Ozzy, I imagine nothing official will be announced until the tour is set in stone.

All I know is, when the info that this tour is supposedly happening made the rounds on the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles forum, there was a mad rush to buy tickets.....even if the tour is postponed due to Schaffers back....

I almost had a heart attack when I read it.....it'll be a dream come true, that's for sure!!!!:headbang: