Evergrey Tour Setlist

The cincinnati show was awesome. It was the first time i got to see Evergrey and its definitely not going to be the last. It was a shame that they only get to play 30 minutes on this tour, but Progpower is gonna kick ass.

Setlist:
Blinded
More than Ever
She speaks to the Dead
Still Water
MMA
Obedience
A Touch of Blessing

After the show, everyone but Henrik was near the merch booth signing autographs and taking pics with the fans.

I'll be going to see them in a couple of weeks (May 23, Tucson AZ) Just travelling 3.5 hours from where I live to see them and I've purchased my tickets, flight and hotel to go see them in Atlanta for the Prog festival. I was dissapointed to hear that they went on first but I figured "Who gives a shit" They are the reason I bought my tickets anyhow. Not knocking any of the other groups, but how in the F**K did Throwdown move up so far. If I get pix I will post.

I don't understand how throwdown got the 2nd best slot on the tour, i can say that they were by far one of the worst bands i've ever seen live. I've never been so bored watching a band play, it was just awful

In Lawrence Throwdown played AFTER Evergrey and Nevermore!! How screwed is that?? That hardcore screaming/yelling vocal style freakin sucks..In Flames wasn't much better either

Moscow (June 17, 2006) setlist:

Intro
Blinded
More Than Ever
She Speaks to the Dead
Still In The Water
Monday Morning Apocalypse
Rulers Of The Mind
Nosferatu
Mark Of The Triangle
Solitude Within
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
I'm Sorry
Obedience
Encore:
Words Mean Nothing
A Touch Of Blessing
Guitar - Keyboards Duel / The Masterplan

BlackenedDawn said:
Evergrey full set (not in exact order, but complete):

Blinded
End of Your Days
Rulers of the Mind
She Speaks To The Dead
More Than Ever
Obedience
As I Lie Here Bleeding
I'm Sorry
Still In The Water
The Masterplan (With a Rikard and Henrik having a Keys/Axe battle)
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessing
Mark of the Triangle

:)

Lucky you, me want it too :(

But that's what they did from MMA?! what about 'I should' or 'unspeakable'? damn.

Ho well, hope they'll come to IL soon.

ironfelix said:

Intro
Blinded
More Than Ever
She Speaks to the Dead
Still In The Water
Rulers Of The Mind
Nosferatu
Mark Of The Triangle
Solitude Within
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
I'm Sorry
Obedience
Encore:
Words Mean Nothing
A Touch Of Blessing

Words mean nothing?? COOOL

geez waht awesome setlist..
i'm from croatia and awaiting their Metal Camp(Slovenia) performance..
i know there won't be so many songs cause it's a festival but is there anyone who knows, not preciselly, the setlist for fests...

MetalBanger said:
Tonight: Evergrey at graspop!!!!

I really wonder what they will play for an hour

Yeah me too, I wish I could see for myself, damnit :(

I guess they'll do about 4 from the new album and other "classics".

ironfelix said:

Intro
Blinded
More Than Ever
She Speaks to the Dead
Still In The Water
Rulers Of The Mind
Nosferatu
Mark Of The Triangle
Solitude Within
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
I'm Sorry
Obedience
Encore:
Words Mean Nothing
A Touch Of Blessing

WOW would I like to witness that...

Wow, I had no idea they played Words Mean Nothing at any point on this tour... that's one of my favorite Evergrey songs...

I personally find it disgraceful that a band as amazing as Evergrey should be stuck that far down on a bill... doing just a half hour set... should be more like a 2 hour set as headliners...
Also, I think it would've been a lot cooler if for the 6 songs, they just picked one song from each of their albums... but I suppose the point of touring is to support a band's new album....
And I don't think they should've played Still In the Water... I personally find it to be the weakest track on Monday Morning Apocalypse... but to each his own...

From Metal Camp 23.07.2006

Intro
Blinded
More Than Ever
She Speaks To The Dead
Rulers Of The Mind
Still In The Water
MMA
Mark Of The Triangle
Announcement of Michael's leaving :worship: :worship: :kickass:
Recreation Day
Obedience
A Touch Of Blessing
The Masterplan

@ MindRuler: I find it (SITW) to be the greatest song on MMA...

As far as I know, it will be a reprise of "A night to remember" With strings and chorus as well!! (YES!! including Carina (you sexy devil you!! hehehe)) And I would hope a few songs off the new album as well! But I guess we'll just have to wait till PP to find out!

You know, I just got done watching the ANTR DVD and I was wondering if they would bringing Andy, Tinna and Carina along. I mean I know they will have a choir, but wasn't sure if it would be the same people as on the DVD. The reason I say that is because they are using an Atlanta based string quartet at PP rather than the Gothenburg Philharmonic Orchestra... I assume that Carina at least will be there because of the obvious fact she's married to Tom, but what about Andy and Tinna? Does anyone know?

MindRuler33 said:
I personally find it disgraceful that a band as amazing as Evergrey should be stuck that far down on a bill... doing just a half hour set... should be more like a 2 hour set as headliners...

I think Evergrey rather prefers not to be the headliner because the choir and string quartet aren´t always available for the performances, they add alot to the ambience of the EG songs. That's why they made the album MMA, which is more live orientated, without choir and stuff.. so I guess (i hope) they are aiming for a headliner tour :D (I could be wrong though):headbang: