Evergrey

I think it will probably be Evergrey but didn't Gamma Ray actually play in the 4 spot at Prog III. I know they are listed as the "2nd" band behind Blind Guardian but I thought they played in a 4 spot. I don't know because I wasn't at III but from what I have read on the boards I think that is how it was!! Personally I would like to see Gamma Ray because I haven't seen them and I have seen Evergrey. Evergrey seems more likely though since GR is touring over here this spring. Either one would be great though.:headbang:

\m/

WE WOULD FUCK YOU GUYS UP SO BAD YOU'D ALL BE VISITING THE E.R. WITH CRONIC NECK SPRAINS!!!

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

;)

I wouldn't mind thrashing you people at the pre-party, though. I think we'd do that efficiently. We'd do it for fuckin free. Just let us get these last few songs finished up...

And don't get me wrong, it'd be fuckin PIMP to see Evergrey again. I just don't think that Glenn would bring bring them back already. He says he's having trouble getting new headliners, but I'm SURE he's got a helluva suprise still in store for us.

Seeing Evergrey next year and one new headliner, I think that'd happen.

It's also VERY VERY difficult for me to judge who would be considered a headliner band. That's why Glenn is doing this shindig, not me! If it were up to me, I'd get Miles Beyond up there! But I'm heavily biased.

Heavily.

:headbang:

lol, Paul, he has been for a while now - I think he's. *counts from BWBK* 23 now? 24 by the time of the show? Something like that.

It still scares me that I'm older than Mike.

jaimek said:
lol, Paul, he has been for a while now - I think he's. *counts from BWBK* 23 now? 24 by the time of the show? Something like that.

It still scares me that I'm older than Mike.

It scares me that I am older than Tom Englund. And 9/10 of the audience at PP.:loco:

Yeah. Evergrey would be a safe bet. I'd love to see them play stuff from The Inner Circle. Did they tour that in the US at all? The last time I remember them here was touring with Iced Earth for The Glorious Burden. That seems too long ago to be from The Inner Circle.

What's up with their homepage? http://www.evergrey.net/

NM. That's apparently the name of their next album.

I think if the rule broken is a US band, he'll do something a little more suprising than Iced Earth with what he's hinted at. Granted I missed them on their last tour, but to travel to Atlanta to see a band that played 5 minutes from my house about a year ago seems a bit of a let down.
As for Evergrey, lets just say I've been brushing up on that catalog.

Unfortunately, I'm a little on the fence about going. The reality of needing a new car at any moment (mine is going to die soon) has made me really look at what I can afford to do. If the bands I really want to see do a full tour and play near me, I think I'll have to bow out this year. It's a shame because right now Wastefall is actually the one I'm looking most forward to seeing what they are like live and I don't see them doing any other shows.

Maybe an Evergrey performance similar to what they did for their dvd? That would be nice....very nice. :) I'd love it if they at least include Carina and give us "For Every Tear that Falls"! :worship:

Stacy

FataMorgana said:
Maybe an Evergrey performance similar to what they did for their dvd? That would be nice....very nice. :) I'd love it if they at least include Carina and give us "For Every Tear that Falls"! :worship:

Stacy

that would be awesome!!!!

VenomGA said:
that would be awesome!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!:headbang: Did you see this?

"This isn't just another Evergrey appearance,” said Promoter Glenn Harveston. “We are going to recreate the magic of the band's DVD, ‘A Night to Remember.’” For only the second time ever, the Evergrey choir will be joining the band on stage at the festival. In addition to the exclusive choir appearance, the Poulenc String Quartet from Atlanta will be performing with the band on stage.