Everquest!!!

Klaha

Jag är kejsaren
Oct 2, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
Everquest is truly the greatest game ever made. Anyone that doesn't play it is an idiot and is wasting all their spare time. It's awesome cause you level up your character and stuff and you can just sit there and play for like 10 hours on end! This game fucking rocks, everyone should own it. w00t! DING! WOOHOO!

Yes, the popular Everquest series... along with that you've got other big MMORPGs like, Ultima Online (biggest online game ever, yup even beats CS folks) and now Dark Age of Camelot.

Sit there and waste your spare time while the big companies suck out your life savings on a monthly basis. *thumbs up*

EverQuest!!! I've been playing that game a lot as of lately.

I'm level 41 with Furyscales, 25 with Bloodfingers, 22 with Grassling, 7 with Galededred, and 4 with MurderMeDot. I've been starting to save 70k for a Cloak of Flames.

I'm a geek.

EQ is for people who doesn't like their real life so they resort to their imaginary life.

I used to play Everquest, then played Dark Age of Camelot, now I don't play much at all. I have a level 51 wizard on Druzzil Ro that everyone kept mistaking for either a monk or a druid because of how I dressed. Yes, twas I that started that fashion statement!

Hows Morrowind working out for you Kush?
I'm level 11 Nord Battlemage. Recently got into the main quest, but I havn't played in a few days, and plan on it tonight!

Originally posted by Arch
EQ is for people who doesn't like their real life so they resort to their imaginary life.

probably is, so? :p

I was very interested in EQ for a while, but the fact that it is a Pay to Play game turned me off.

I spent one year of my life playing diablo II, and I don't regret it. good times. best game ever. but it got boring.