Fallout 3

Fire ants are easy. Just keep your distance and unload on them. If you're a good shot, get 'em in the antennae and they'll do all your work for you.

Antennae eh? cool I'll try it out. I do try to keep my distance, but my character is very weak (need better equipment) because I don't have any armor that protects me well enough. It doesn't take much for me to die in this game, so i keep my nuke close to my heart just incase i see a behemoth or another giant mutant trying to rape my bum.

Found a lot of alien power cells, but not the actual blaster.

Isn't there just the 1 set of ammo? I think you get the gun and 120 bullets at the UFO crash site.

Antennae eh? cool I'll try it out. I do try to keep my distance, but my character is very weak (need better equipment) because I don't have any armor that protects me well enough. It doesn't take much for me to die in this game, so i keep my nuke close to my heart just incase i see a behemoth or another giant mutant trying to rape my bum.

Before I did anything related to the main quest, I went North to Big Town, tot he subway station with the vampires, to Arefu, and Germantown. After I finished those quests, I was fucking powerful and had a shitload of weapons and armor.

Before that I had attempted to do things and I got ripped apart by supermutants.

They will fuck you up in groups. I try to be sneaky.

Yeah, they really do early on. Like I got ambushed at a church. Totally got assraped each time. Best thing to do is level up to 4-5 with easy quests, plus in the subway tunnels you get a lot of XP, especially if you end up killing that vampire family cult. Plus you get the best melee weapon of the game, that flaming motor sword thing.

UFO crash site? LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!

At least post a spoiler alert, man!

Ah it's nothing to do with the storyline, the UFO crash site is just an easter egg you can find in the game.

Yeah, they really do early on. Like I got ambushed at a church. Totally got assraped each time. Best thing to do is level up to 4-5 with easy quests, plus in the subway tunnels you get a lot of XP, especially if you end up killing that vampire family cult. Plus you get the best melee weapon of the game, that flaming motor sword thing.

You can also get that weapon very easily by just working it out with the vampire dude, as he gives you the schematics for it. You also get karma and lots of XP out of the deal.

There are always benefits to diplomacy in this game.

However, I started talking smack to the slavers and wiped them all out, including the big pimp boss guy. You get TONS of karma for doing that...every slaver you kill gives karma.

^Boom ??? lol

One question. I have the key to the armory in megaton. why the fuck when i open it, i get shot to shit? I can't remember how i got the key, it must have been because i helped the sheriff out, even though he ya know.. wtf me wants it

KINDA SPOILER?

I killed everyone in Megaton. Prior to the 'event'. I raped the entire town, got a shitload of XP and gear. I didn't feel quite as bad about blowing up an empty town later on either :lol:

I'm already to lvl 20 and I'm being raped hard.

Easy, that's the fucked up thing about it. I need more bottlecaps because I end up spending it on medical supplies and that red headed hooker at the bar. I'm broke nigga! I'm gonna steal a mutated wallet from one of those mutants, hopefully the money inside mutated itself into $100's.

There's no way you're level 20 on easy and getting fucked up :lol: I was on the medium setting and I was fucking shit up at level 5-6. The whole thing about the game is if you don't kill and steal you will be low on ammo and supplies. Being good costs caps. I made one of my main skills Medical, I was 100 at that first. Also with Lockpick and I forget whatever the fuck else. Since I was evil, and fucking killed EVERYTHING and explored EVERYTHING, I had more shit than I possibly needed, but luckily I held onto it until I found a good place to sell it.

There's no way you're level 20 on easy and getting fucked up :lol: I was on the medium setting and I was fucking shit up at level 5-6. The whole thing about the game is if you don't kill and steal you will be low on ammo and supplies. Being good costs caps. I made one of my main skills Medical, I was 100 at that first. Also with Lockpick and I forget whatever the fuck else. Since I was evil, and fucking killed EVERYTHING and explored EVERYTHING, I had more shit than I possibly needed, but luckily I held onto it until I found a good place to sell it.

Well im not getting "fucked up" it's more of getting to the point where I'm runnin' around with 6hp left and using infected water and whatever I can find in a garbage can to give me t hat extra 10hp.

Also another problem is im a saint in that game. I am all good and haven't stolen anything. I think I should start fucking people up because I need a money and I can't get a loan from the bank because I has bad credit and i got child support and I just don't have enough bottle caps to pay the rent. god damnit live is a bitch in the post apocolyptic world. I'm gonna swim in that infected water and hopefully turn into a fish and swim away forever.

Well im not getting "fucked up" it's more of getting to the point where I'm runnin' around with 6hp left and using infected water and whatever I can find in a garbage can to give me t hat extra 10hp.

Also another problem is im a saint in that game. I am all good and haven't stolen anything. I think I should start fucking people up because I need a money and I can't get a loan from the bank because I has bad credit and i got child support and I just don't have enough bottle caps to pay the rent. god damnit live is a bitch in the post apocolyptic world. I'm gonna swim in that infected water and hopefully turn into a fish and swim away forever.

:lol: Dude, I don't even know what you can do for money if you want pure good karma... I mean you can sell the weapons from fallen foes but it's a pain in the ass to travel back and forth every time you're over encumbered.

:lol: Dude, I don't even know what you can do for money if you want pure good karma... I mean you can sell the weapons from fallen foes but it's a pain in the ass to travel back and forth every time you're over encumbered.

I know this, and it hurts because one leg is probably paralyzed as I speak. That's it, people will die. I'm going to start off by killing that red headed whore at the bar because now i have clap. YOU KNOW HOW MANY BOTTLECAPS IT TAKES TO GET A CURE FOR AN STD.

I'm going to sell my wife for bottlecaps then kill them and steal all that back. Then kill my wife because she looked at me wrong.

people will die.......many people.

:lol: You know how many times I fucking sold shit to people then killed them :lol: Be careful though you will need at least 1 or 2 places to trade with, because 1 person might run out of caps if you're just selling shit and they have nothing good to buy.