Fallout 3

i have the greatest guy ever because he excels in unarmed and I've now become so strong that everything I punch explodes after one or two hits (this is without bloody mess) :p

*smacks forehead*

The point is still lost on you, mang. It's not about the piracy, it's about...nevermind.

We're all hypocrites for doing it. Some of us just don't feel compelled to take whatever we want just because it isn't nailed down and then say "it's my right". If I break the law, I break the law and I'll deal with the consequences because I knew the risk. But I'll do so without bitching about how everything should be free and we should all be anarchists.

The world can't be run the way you want because humans are greedy and lazy. The wheel has to turn, and without money turning it, it's not going anywhere.

Skimming off the top every now and then is one thing; claiming anarchistic freedom as a personal mantra is another.

*smacks forehead*

The point is still lost on you, mang. It's not about the piracy, it's about...nevermind.

We're all hypocrites for doing it. Some of us just don't feel compelled to take whatever we want just because it isn't nailed down and then say "it's my right". If I break the law, I break the law and I'll deal with the consequences because I knew the risk. But I'll do so without bitching about how everything should be free and we should all be anarchists.

The world can't be run the way you want because humans are greedy and lazy. The wheel has to turn, and without money turning it, it's not going anywhere.

Skimming off the top every now and then is one thing; claiming anarchistic freedom as a personal mantra is another.

I deleted my post, because I just don't fucking care. You guys can think what you want, it's not at all based on facts so yeah, how can I reply to it?

... "Combat shotgun"?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. What cool name?

I'm definitely confused. I'm talking about "The Terrible Shotgun", the shotgun you can steal from Smiling Jack in Evergreen Mills. You use Combat Shotguns to repair it, and you have to do it quite often as it deteriorates quite quickly. Not only is it uber-powerful, but it has an awesome name...

I'm definitely confused. I'm talking about "The Terrible Shotgun", the shotgun you can steal from Smiling Jack in Evergreen Mills. You use Combat Shotguns to repair it, and you have to do it quite often as it deteriorates quite quickly. Not only is it uber-powerful, but it has an awesome name...
Ah, I didn't find that one. The only unique weapons I found were the Victory Rifle and the Ultra SMG, but I didn't keep that one because I quickloaded the game when the chick who carried it got killed.

There are videos that tell you where to look. I did find it in between crashes, after I looked at where he was and followed landmarks based on it.

i saw on G4TV a video that told you where these weapons were. I haven't looked yet because I have been busy trying to survive. Fucking huge fireants....
Fire ants are easy. Just keep your distance and unload on them. If you're a good shot, get 'em in the antennae and they'll do all your work for you.

I forgot A3-21's Plasma Rifle. That's a unique too.