Fallout 3

Who cares if it was pirated or someone bought it. It's about the game. The game is still "the game" pirated or not. Who cares how someone got it. Who cares! It's still Fallout 3 and you will get the same awesome experience.

And I'm not going to go without just because I can't afford it.

I understand what you're saying, but that's pretty irresponsible. Having to go without because you can't afford something is called having priorities. I can't afford a Ferrari, but I'm not about to go and steal one. Ok, a game is a completely different realm, but I would never say, "I can't afford it, so I'm gonna rip it off of someone."

I got it from a friend who downloaded it, due to the fact that I've been burned here by games that were dubbed in Italian...Crysis was one. As soon as these fucking dagos learn more English, I'll shell out 60 euros for a game; until then, I'm not going to have some cut-rate Italian voice acting ruin a great game. The difference is that I didn't do it out of laziness, but rather I didn't have any other choice unless I want to pay double and order it from fucking England.

I'm not quite such a purist like Stormo, but I see what he's saying, and he's actually correct. But at the same time, 60 euros for a game is fucking ridiculous. That shit better come with backrubs and blowjobs.

I understand why joe or anyone for that matter downloads games, games are more expensive as ever and it's frustrating when you wanna play one. I do believe though, if he had the cash he would have bought it, he's not morte di fame.

I understand why joe or anyone for that matter downloads games, games are more expensive as ever and it's frustrating when you wanna play one. I do believe though, if he had the cash he would have bought it, he's not morte di fame.
27oct17-olivia-munn.jpg

he's not morte di fame.

Obviously we're all in that same situation, but the difference as I see it isn't a matter of money for him, but rather a matter of impatience and/or laziness.

Of course it's much cheaper to download here and there, but if I can afford the game, I'll buy it, and that means even if I have to wait a bit to get it. Not, "there's no reason I can't have something JUST because I can't pay for it". This sense of entitlement is ruining our culture.

In any case, I still can't stop playing this fucking game. I spent literally all weekend stuck in front of my PC playing this damn thing (aside from walking my puppy and playing with him...and the occasional snack...like spaghetti carbonara).

Note to self: egg, pancetta, and parmesan do not mix with computers

I understand what you're saying, but that's pretty irresponsible. Having to go without because you can't afford something is called having priorities. I can't afford a Ferrari, but I'm not about to go and steal one. Ok, a game is a completely different realm, but I would never say, "I can't afford it, so I'm gonna rip it off of someone."

I got it from a friend who downloaded it, due to the fact that I've been burned here by games that were dubbed in Italian...Crysis was one. As soon as these fucking dagos learn more English, I'll shell out 60 euros for a game; until then, I'm not going to have some cut-rate Italian voice acting ruin a great game. The difference is that I didn't do it out of laziness, but rather I didn't have any other choice unless I want to pay double and order it from fucking England.

I'm not quite such a purist like Stormo, but I see what he's saying, and he's actually correct. But at the same time, 60 euros for a game is fucking ridiculous. That shit better come with backrubs and blowjobs.

:lol: What the fuck dude. First off all pirating is the same, no matter what reason, yours is not any more justified than mine, it's even worse :lol: It's not done out of need, you just DON'T WANT TO or CAN'T AFFORD TO pay double for the version you want.

How is "I can't afford it, so I'm gonna rip it off of someone" worse than "I can't get the version I want here, so I'm gonna rip it off of someone." :lol: Honestly now.

I get his point, but there's enough things in this world I have to suffer without because I wasn't born rich, and godamnit I am entitled to play a fucking video game :lol: And I'm sorry that Bethesda is gonna go bankrupt because a few thousand people didn't buy their game. I hope you realize that people who pirate games are a big minority.