Fallout 3

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
What a game. It's so immersive that I find myself playing for hours on end and losing all track of time. Easily in my top five games of all time. Easily. Maybe even the greatest game.

It's like Oblivion, of course, due to the fact that it's a Bethesda game, but it's so much more immersive and interesting and of course it's post-apocalyptic DC. The leveling system is outstanding and it's always challenging, even when you start going up in level. I think I could play this game over and over and over and never get tired of it, whereas with Oblivion, after I had beaten it, I kinda let it just sit there for a few months.

Outstanding game. Get this one now.

Mine has only crashed twice...and it's a pirated copy too. I was also bringing up the PipBoy really fast and stuff so it probably farted or something.

It was alright... i found myself out of stuff to do too quickly (quite unlike oblivion, where I can still hop on at any point and time and find shit I haven't done). I dug the setting and plot a lot more than the gameplay itself, as well.

Playing through fallout 2 again, actually... nostalgia never fails.

Mine has only crashed twice...and it's a pirated copy too. I was also bringing up the PipBoy really fast and stuff so it probably farted or something.

It gets buggy in some places... the PC version suffered with a bit of a graphics card memory optimization problem which can send you to a nice blue screen with the right combo of a effects on screen.

However, a lot of the bugs were more on a spec to spec basis.

The game gets tough when you get to level 20. The area is huge and I still have yet to explore even close to 20% of it. I can't seem to level up anymore though...

But the game is fun, but it's getting tough and I'm running out of medical supplies and money, and ammo. This is turning into Resident Evil all over again.

I debated whether to buy Fallout 3 or Oblivion last week. Went with Oblivion. Hopefully it's worthy of use. Haven't played a game on my PS3 in like 8 months. I gave up trying to keep up with the new games.

Downloaded it the day it came out, beat it 100% over the course of a week and a half. And I'm talking 100% complete. I did every quest, explored every area, and finished each ending. The Alien Blaster and FatBoy was lulz.

I don't have the 80 dollars to spare. Sorry. Glad you do though, I hope you get a boner and a feeling of self satisfaction every time you fondle the receipt.

I don't have the 80 dollars to spare. Sorry. Glad you do though, I hope you get a boner and a feeling of self satisfaction every time you fondle the receipt.
Then sell some of the iPods you stole.

Anyway, it's not about getting a boner from fondling the receipt, it's about Bethesda being one of the few companies who still put their hearts into their games, and if people don't buy them, Bethesda will go the same way as Black Isle, Troika, and a whole slew of other game companies who made great games but whose sales were low due to pirating.

It's not my fucking fault. (And even though it's not the point) Fallout 3 is the first game I have ever pirated. I can't afford every game/movie/album I like. That is life. And I'm not going to go without just because I can't afford it.

Word of mouth is the best form of advertising anyways and if I like something I always sing it's praises. I buy the DVD's of movies I really love, for the special features. It's not like I CAN afford it and still pirate, that'd be pure douchebaggery. And I'm sorry I'm not one of those people who blows their entire paycheque on CDs so they can brag about how much better they are for supporting the recording industry and the bands they like.

But there are fucks out there who do that sort of thing, where they have the money yet still pirate thing and distribute copies, so why not take your crusade to the underground scene groups and torrent sites that are guilty and shut the fuck up :)

I see your point, but you're just riding my ass to be a twat. It's transparent. DW said he pirated it and you didn't say shit, so grow up, let the e-grudge go! KTHX!

yeah, this was still one of the games I'd openly support... so yes, I do get satisfaction from knowing that I'm supporting the company and not taking them for granted :)

Yeah, I know I was just saying. If you can afford it, I encourage you to buy it. If not, I don't mind if you pirate it. None of my concern either way.

I see your point, but you're just riding my ass to be a twat. It's transparent. DW said he pirated it and you didn't say shit, so grow up, let the e-grudge go! KTHX!
I thought about being annoying to DW as well, but I feared the Great Wall of TL;DR.

And I'm not railing at you because of an e-grudge. You may have noticed that I've been mostly ignoring you, despite your raging stupidity.