Everyone's top 5 bands other than Anthrax?

Fav bands do change a lot for me but I guess all time fav's minus Anthrax would be....

Judas Priest
Metallica
Pantara
BLS
Motley Crue

prime666 said:
Favorites some may change these always stay the same.
1. Bad Religion
2. Slayer
3. Sheer Terror
4. Ducky Boys
5. Shell Shock

Haha, dude! Fuckin Andy from Shellshock had us crash at his place one night on tour. Great guy.

The_Great_WV_Trendkill said:
Alice in Chains
Pantera
Black Label Society
Down

i know im gonna get alot of flack for this one but....
THe Offspring

Please dont hurt me :cry:

I like The Offspring too, but I also liked Warrant and Poison back in the day. That probably doesn't make you feel better, right?

By the way, I read a long time ago that Dexter Holland was in medical school and dropped out to go all the way with the band.

here is mine in an order that changes with time
1. No Use For a name
2. Iron Maiden
3. Sick of it All
4. Propagandhi
5. is a tie between 88 fingers louie, Slayer, Voivod, and Zao. forgot Blue Oyster Cult

DumbAss said:
Faith No More (Bungle) (Fantomas)
Alice Cooper
Strapping Young Lad (... and Devins solo stuff)
Beastie Boys
Prince
...and, over the last 6 years I've become a big SOAD fan.

Some of my non metal faves (I guess you could make an argument for Rush being prog metal maybe, or the forefathers perhaps, but that'd make 'em the only prog metal band I like!), again in no order and this list could change tomorrow, 'cause there's TONS of bands I love:

1. Mahavishnu Orchestra
2. Queen
3. Alice In Chains
4. Rush
5. Pink Floyd

Anthrax is my all time favourite band, but other than that my list(s) is/are always changing!

DarbysDad said:
Banarama
Shakira
J Lo
the Bangels
Vixen
the bangels rule man ! susanna hoffs can melt your heart with those eyes. and you left off joan jett . she has more testicular fortitude than half the bands mentioned in this thread.:devil: