Evile Album 3 Recording - Part 3

MetallicSlayerDeth

Staring into your soul...
Sep 1, 2009
Sweden

Another part and this is probably the best one yet! Some sick riffing by Ol and, surprisingly, something even more epic and hilarious then Matt's bottle solo!

LOLs are promised!:lol:

And yes, each of these vids are getting their own thread by me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well check in. it's coming on nicely, starting the 2nd vocal track tonight. Drums and one side guitar tracks are done, sounding goooood.

The album title will be revealed in metal hammer on may 5th!

So 34 days left until we get to know... Awezome!:D

Also, I hope you continue doing those music session like the bottle song cause they are hilarious:lol:

As I've said in other threads, all this new stuff has a serious death-thrash vibe to it. Maybe the vocals will take the edge off (no offence to him, but I somehow don't reckon Matt would pull off a Steve Reynolds vocal as well as I'd like him to :lol: ) but musically it's sounding like Infected Nations crossed with Epidemic's 'Decameron'. This pleases me greatly, but it also frustrates me since what I've heard so far is better than some of the material I've been writing for two years.

the part at 1:00 sounds so great!
and the part with the slidewhistles seriously brought tears to my eyes because it was so funny :lol:the middle part of bohemian rhapsody is CLASSIC :lol:!

Poor Ol just can't seem to get that riff. :lol:

indeed :lol:
i read a post by Ol somewhere (facebook or twitter) wherein he said that he made the awful mistake of doing the most insane riffs last :lol: and the one in the vid was probably one of those riffs

Me ears starting ringing from those bloody whistles and that Enter Sandman cover almost made me throw up..haha. The riffs on the new record are sounding badass! Im going to blast this record so loud and piss off my hiphop neighbors to get revenge.