EVILE ON TOUR

New here also! I did use the introduce yourself thread but seems as if the conversations went off topic there!

Anyway, I'm hoping Evile will come to Australia eventually, anyone even here of them mentioning it? (I'd highly doubt it though haha!)

I don't know if they've mentioned it but i'm sure they'd love to tour Australia, touring the world isn't easy though. I'm pretty sure that the new album will be a commercial success and they'll eventually play there, fingers crossed.

I don't know if they've mentioned it but i'm sure they'd love to tour Australia, touring the world isn't easy though. I'm pretty sure that the new album will be a commercial success and they'll eventually play there, fingers crossed.

i really hope this. the reviews sounds promising so far but i don't dare to say that '' i'm pretty sure''.

Australia is really out of the way. It'll mostly be down to the reception the album gets and the demand for Evile is Aus... even then, some bands end up going for decades without playing some countries. 2009 saw Sodom's first appearance in the UK in 20 years, and they're only in Germany.

I'm sure they'll get over there eventually. Just keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah it is a bit of a travel I guess. I'd be happy even if they come just for a festival such as Soundwave. I will just have to be very patient...at least I'll have the new album to tie me over for a little while!

Anyone any opinions on the current tour?

I'm going to the Glasgow gig tonight. m/

Went to the Southampton gig- fucking epic. Definitely up there with the best gigs ive ever been to. Also after the gig had a quick chat with Ben and Matt as well and got my shirt signed :loco: Great guys and amazing interaction with the fans.

Went to the Southampton gig- fucking epic. Definitely up there with the best gigs ive ever been to. Also after the gig had a quick chat with Ben and Matt as well and got my shirt signed :loco: Great guys and amazing interaction with the fans.

Pretty much this, I thought the set list is the best Evile set I've seen so far.