EVILE ON TOUR

To anyone who attended an Evile show this past tour; How were Matt's vocals on songs from Infected Nations? Does he 'sing' them a little more than what he does on the album? (If that makes sense)

You could always check the live footage on youtube? I've yet to attend an Evile concert in Canada, so I'm patiently waiting (DON'T COME DURING WINTER PLEASE!!!). But from what I've reviewed, he seems like he has more control over when to sing and when to use power in his vocals (using Infected Nation as an example, since before he was being too hooky on that song sometimes). Live, a good 60% of the time he's more powerful on stage than on the record. Shows during some peformances of FST, Cult, and in some cases Descent Into Madness.

Yeah Youtube would probably be a good idea. When I get time I'll have a browse.
So Dave, since you've been to a show this tour (I think?), would you say his vocals throughout the show are more like 'singing' or...how should I word this...'power yells'? Haha

Matt's a singer, and he does his job accordingly - he doesn't try to bastardise the early material by singing over it, yet he adds in some minor tweaks here and there so the vocals flow more freely for him.

No idea why this is even up for debate....