EVILE ON TOUR

Shit son, they have been over your way before, fucking travel!

I'm going to France to see them!

1. They were supposed to come to Norway on the Amon Amarth support tour, but the thing with Mike happened before that happened.

2. I'm not over 18.

Yet again my engrish skills fail.

Yes im allowed to travel alone. I though you meant that I hadn't traveled to see them when they were supposed to play in Norway.

As mentioned, I'm going to see them at Wacken with some mates.

Yet again my engrish skills fail.

Yes im allowed to travel alone. I though you meant that I hadn't traveled to see them when they were supposed to play in Norway.

As mentioned, I'm going to see them at Wacken with some mates.

Hey, don't be hard on yourself, your english is good, it just sometimes we fail to understand english,

:cool:

first of all, hello everybody , i'm new in here, wanted to meet some fellow evile fans!
i've seen them a few months ago and they were the greatness themselves! last year
i was just about to see them with amon amarth but then the mike-incident happened =( very sad..
but i hope i can check them out again at this year's Graspop Metal Meeting, that would be awesome

shit happens :rofl:
anyway, i listened to that interview with Ol ( that one with Rockband) and he said that they might be doing another tour at the end of the year... does anyone know if that's a European tour is? that would be nice, but why don't they just make another kickass record ?:kickass:

shit happens :rofl:
anyway, i listened to that interview with Ol ( that one with Rockband) and he said that they might be doing another tour at the end of the year... does anyone know if that's a European tour is? that would be nice, but why don't they just make another kickass record ?:kickass:

There will be places that the guys havent toured with Infected Nations, so it may well be their intentions to visit those places and tour the material there before hitting the studio to write any new material.

I'd actually prefer them to continue touring for the time being..... Goin to places they haven't been and such. But, its really up to Earache I guess huh? :lol: