EVILE ON TOUR

Shit hot gig in Leeds on Friday. I seem to have mad gig skillz in that at every gig I've been to recently I've muscled my way to the front. Can't remember anyone melting my face quite in the manner of Ol tho. And Joel was shit hot too (and that Gibson was cool as hell too :p)

Thankyou for tonight, was awesome :headbang:

And Motorhead sorry i kinda said Hi and then stood there, couldn't think of anything to say :p

Nevermind, If you'd said something later on, I wouldn't have heard it anyway!

Gig was great, Joel is really fitting in well. I thought The Fading were decent enough for an opener, but Warbringer were just fucking awesome, I'm really impressed by them.

Oh and Matt....... you need to read the lyrics to Killer from the Deep!:heh:

Shame Evile were so shitty, Warbringer ruled.

.... I jest, very impressive in Manchester. Sucks that thee were only four new 'uns, but it's understandable considering how long Joel had to learn the songs

Can't complain about lack of new material in Leeds. A drum technical fault lead to five minutes of requests lol. Ol played a few notes of Cemetary Gates (got my hopes up they might actually play it!) and *ahem* the poo song. Matt attempted the first few notes of Ride the Lightning and then admitted he models himself after Shakira. True story.

I saw u guys at biebob this sunday. really awesome except for the fact that there just weren't enough people there. Great playing though, really Evile is the best new thrashband there is.
another thing, does anyone have pictures of this show? can't find any...
THRASH (AND EVILE) FOREVER!

I saw u guys at biebob this sunday. really awesome except for the fact that there just weren't enough people there. Great playing though, really Evile is the best new thrashband there is.

Welcome, glad to see that you really enjoyed the show, I can't help you with pictures from the show you were at but I am sure other members here would have photo's from the shows they went to

There were more people than I expected there to be though. Pics will come up in a few days I think 'cause there were enough people with cameras.

just watching the lastest videos on youtube and... fuck, the crowd should be more thrasher!!!! evile needs headbanging'!!! how it is possible that just a few guys really enjoy their shows!? they should come to south american soon :D Municipal waste will be touring here next month

It's awesome, finally get to see Evile for the first time! Excited!!! I've been wanting to see them since they did the Annihilator Xmas Parties. Only a week and a half
:headbang:Syched:kickass: