Evile supporting Amon Amarth

Iron Maiden aren't Viking metal... neither are the others you listed IMO...

That isn't what he meant, he was talking about putting Amon Amarth under the description of 'metal' next to Iron Maiden, Dio etc.

Dislike the term 'viking metal', would put them with the 'melodic' death metal term if anything.
Who cares though really, I was debating going to the London date for Amon Amarth and am probably a lot more likely to go with Evile supporting tooo!

One of the dates to be announced better be FINLAND!! Both bands, Evile and Amon Amarth must do a CLUB GIG in Finland, preferly Tampere...

i actually quite like em, i guess for me because its new to me i had to get used to it and give them a proper good listen, so yeah i really want to go to this now, on the topic of what they are, erm who cares? lol whats wrong with viking metal lol i cant remember what metal hammer calls them but i lost all respect for that magazine ages ago, even more so when they said they likes bring me the fucking horizon....

NO_U.jpg

i dont know what it means though lol, i guess even if i did my understanding would be different to yours lol.

BTW what do you put on your popcorn ocelot, considering your from america, because i have some and i was not knowing what to put on it and i googled and came onto an american site and they was saying shit like curry powder, chilli powder and cheese and shit, do you do that?

Where'd you get the Forbidden Pear then?

Fuck no I don't put that shit on my popcorn
I just put butter on it, an assload of butter. I don't usually eat popcorn. I've never once met anyone who's put curry powder, chilli powder or cheese on their popcorn. I suppose you COULD but unless you weigh 300 pounds I don't see WHY you would do it.

What's specifically wrong with the swedish? :lol:

I'm part Norwegian and Finnish. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly, neither of those countries like the Swedes too much.

Probably won't attend this, every other time I've seen Evile supporting its because they were supporting a good band.I can'tstand Amon Amarth, and I don't fancy going for the support band who'll get 20 minutes tops.... sorry lads.

Where'd you get the Forbidden Pear then?

Fuck no I don't put that shit on my popcorn
I just put butter on it, an assload of butter. I don't usually eat popcorn. I've never once met anyone who's put curry powder, chilli powder or cheese on their popcorn. I suppose you COULD but unless you weigh 300 pounds I don't see WHY you would do it.

I'm part Norwegian and Finnish. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly, neither of those countries like the Swedes too much.

lol ill try butter next time :)

the pear, i put in lol wut in google, because the guy above totally lost track of sanity and posted something unrelated lol

whats a pit monkey lol

That isn't what he meant, he was talking about putting Amon Amarth under the description of 'metal' next to Iron Maiden, Dio etc.

Dislike the term 'viking metal', would put them with the 'melodic' death metal term if anything.
Who cares though really, I was debating going to the London date for Amon Amarth and am probably a lot more likely to go with Evile supporting tooo!

Ah right, my bad.

Amon Amarth don't really do much for me, though I have seen far worse bands. Good beards.

Congrats on touring with such an incredibly big band (currently)! I hope this gets the word of Evile out to more people!

Not of fan of AA personally but I know they are huge. I still have to wait for a US tour ;A;

Well they supported Megadeth last Febuary, are you telling me Amon Amarth are bigger than Megadeth? Or Exodus for that matter?

I didn't say bigger or biggest. I'm just saying it's good to tour with big artists.

though I think they may attract more fans to live shows than exodus currently does

Amon Amarth wont last the test of time like the others well.... have.
well they've been going for 17 years so far and are just making it into the big time the old fashioned way, hard work lots of touring and of course their music has been getting consistently better. i think they last the test of time very well. amon amarth are bigger than exodus and the way they are going could be similar to megadeth. who by the way were very light weight compared to testament and the mighty priest.

well they've been going for 17 years so far and are just making it into the big time the old fashioned way, hard work lots of touring and of course their music has been getting consistently better. i think they last the test of time very well. amon amarth are bigger than exodus and the way they are going could be similar to megadeth. who by the way were very light weight compared to testament and the mighty priest.
Oh i dont mean it like that. I mean, Megadeth have left some lasting albums in the metal scene that will sell really well forever, mainly Countdown To extinction. Amon Amarth are doing great, they just arent as "listener friendly" as megadeth i guess. But the guys deserve what theyve got because theyve been working hard at it.