Evilest sounding vocals

The Greys said:
Does Pasi use effects on his vocals in shape of despair ?. The vocals are great but I was not use to him having such low vocals since he sang clean in amorphis. It almost king of sounds like he's morphing his regular low vocals. The vocals do sound like his natural vocals toyed with alittle to make them more effective.

I have no doubt that Pasi's vocals are about as natural as Pam's tits. But I still love em! If those growls are even half real, it makes you wonder why he ever tortured us with those painful whines on Amorphis albums.

I realize that but some 13 year old hypocrisy fan is getting on my nerves.

TaylorC said:
Where does this whole idea of demons and Satan sounding like growling or screeching monsters come from? The Exorcist?

Celine Dion is the true voice of the devil.

LoL it would be funny if were all wrong and Satan really sounds like someone like Boy George.... :erk: anyways my votes are below :

1. Aaron/MDB especially his growls on beginning of Wreckage of My Flesh

2. Nocturno Cult

3. Vocalist for 1349 especially on the song The Blade.. that song gives me the creeps....

Maybe Satan is a homosexual like on south park and he's going to send us all to heaven.

So yeah I put a pic of John Tardy in this thread but it got deleted for some reason. Anyway my vote goes to him.

metal_wrath said:
Garden of Shadows - very good low growls

AGREED

although i am slightly biased on the fact they're one of my favorite bands, and also the band that got me into death in the first place :kickass: