Example of layout from LFDGD-Russian Edition

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
Example of layout from LFDGD-Russian Edition:

lfdgd.jpg

I doubt this is an original version....However...How do they manage to grab the original photographs....very strange indeed
By the way, if they'(or is it you Cold Dark Nord?) have used one photograph for each song, they would have needed 11 photographs. And when I count all the town photographs taken by "Monsieur" Travis Smith - in France, we used this term as a proof of huge respect ;) -well, it could be possible...9 photographs on LFDGD digipack, 1 more on Teargas EP, 3 others on Tonight's Music EP...equal 13 photographs, more than enough to make a complete booklet.
Come on, COld Dark Nord, stop playing with our brains and nerves:mad:

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord

What u want to know?

I believe he's suggesting that you're dangling the reason carrot in a jar of fictitious cream cheese.

In other words, you're having him on....

A Baltic edition....if it does exist, I don't think it's official and very legal.

Actually I have two Russian editions that are quite legal (Skepticism & Antimatter). Labels like www.irond.ru cannot afford to produce digipacks, so they prefer the good ol' jewel case.

Originally posted by my dying groom

Actually I have two Russian editions that are quite legal (Skepticism & Antimatter). Labels like www.irond.ru cannot afford to produce digipacks, so they prefer the good ol' jewel case.

Souyz Rec. (LFDGD) has long list of digipack versions. Why they made out the jewel case for katatonia I have no clue. But im really happy to have it (beep beep:))