Excessive Typos in Paradise Lost Booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said .i agree with u and the LEAVE thing was my thought.

That's because you're most decidedly a dick. It's not your place (or anyone else's other than the moderators) to say who leaves and who stays. Shit like that will get your ass booted out of here really fucking fast by the powers that be. And good riddance, this shit shouldn't fly.

Marq has been overall generally positive to have on the forum. Sure this thread is a bit silly and he did get slightly bitchy-tits and not handle the comments as well as he should have, but he's contributed good stuff for discussion. There's absolutely no reason why he should leave. Now enough with the bullshit, seriously dude.

Luckily for you, I'm not going to take the bait and call you retarded. Nope, it definitely would not be right to say that you are retarded or point out that you're being a dick. Jax would NOT like me saying you are mentally retarded, as that would be a personal insult.

If the line stopped after "sweet" then you might have a valid point, unfortunately for you that is not the case. The line (as I've already pointed out twice) is, "there's no turning back, falling deep into the sweet collapsing black". Do you notice those two words that come after "sweet"? He is falling (verb) into the collapsing (verb) black (noun). He is describing the "black" as being sweet (adjective). You can practice your sweet picking all you want (it's probably not all that sweet anyway), but it won't negate my point in any way.

I think that'll be the last of my contributions to this issue, as it just occurred to me that I've wasted several minutes of my Sunday evening giving a grammar lesson amidst a debate over something so ridiculously insignificant.

I think I love you...

btw... OH MY GOD!!!! I just read like.. half of the first page of this, and words cannot describe the idiocy I'm seeing.. Ok I'm not being very nice and well everyone else has given all useful input so I'm just gonna go..

seriously though.. wow..

That's because you're most decidedly a dick. It's not your place (or anyone else's other than the moderators) to say who leaves and who stays. Shit like that will get your ass booted out of here really fucking fast by the powers that be. And good riddance, this shit shouldn't fly.

Marq has been overall generally positive to have on the forum. Sure this thread is a bit silly and he did get slightly bitchy-tits and not handle the comments as well as he should have, but he's contributed good stuff for discussion. There's absolutely no reason why he should leave. Now enough with the bullshit, seriously dude.

A moderator dont need to say tht U SHOULD LEAVE. he/she would ban tht shit..so clearly m nt trying to be a moderator:lol:.that was my thought and may b a suggestion.u should understand..well some ppl dont want to understand coz they really suck the monkeyballs and wanna be fukd by their own dicks

A moderator dont need to say tht U SHOULD LEAVE. he/she would ban tht shit..so clearly m nt trying to be a moderator:lol:.that was my thought and may b a suggestion.u should understand..well some ppl dont want to understand coz they really suck the monkeyballs and wanna be fukd by their own dicks

yes, that has been my desire for an oooober long time. to be fukd by my own dick. problem is, it's so huge that i'd end up being all like :puke:

o.k. all that aside, i don't want this thread to be locked because of ^^^^ - i just want to hear what Russ has to say about it if/when the time comes.

I think i speak for all of us when i say "What the fuck are you talking about?" Seriously, english man. And again, point remains that it's not your place to make that suggestion.

I have a strong feeling you're not gonna last here unless you change your fuckin' attitude.

This thread is teetering on the edge of being locked, and at least one person is close to being banned.
Chill the fuck out. No more warnings...

A question to those whose mother tongue is English.

Does Russ sing in Revelation:

I've got to find a way a way to rise above it all

or

I've got to find a way away to rise above it all?

I always thought he sang the latter one but it says otherwise in the booklet. Both make sense, don't they?

This thread epitomizes the direction this forum(as a whole) has been heading for some time now.

good - i don't think there are a lot of threads that can get to a point where jax is willing to personally ask one of the band members about a topic.

Two 1 week bans in place..nice job, folks.

Here's what Russ had to say after reading this thread:

What the hell is going on over there?!?

It's "There's no turning back, falling deep into the sweet collapsing black"

When you commit to evil there's no taking it back and when you do, the good in you dies. It's death is "sweet" for the character because he is hell bent on revenge. This is what the line was meant to convey.

And it's "Ethereal Skies" ... I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

As far as the rest of the booklet. Me and Romeo proofed the lyrics ourselves. They were submitted to the record company and they were correct when they left us. If there was a misprint by the manufacturer there's nothing we can do about that.

Thread closed..continued behavior like ya'll have displayed here will result in permanent bans; consider this your warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.