Exercise to Opeth: Getting fit with Mike and the guys!

One of the most beautiful things (to me) is sitting in my kickass sofa -a rainy night of winter- light a cigarrette, have a beer and listen My Arms, Your Hearse.

No fucking workout or running in the fucking forest. I'm way too lazy and besides I can get raped. LMFAO.

listening to opeth while jogging in a state park during the fall is a great experience.

contrawise, listening to the funeral portrait or blackwater park while working out at the YMCA is just as enjoyable.

I've noticed that Opeth's music is in a similar vien as a Funeral. I try to mimic being buried when listening to Opeth, I try to have my wife stand next to me, sobbing uncontrollably, this is especially true with their opus entitled "My Arms Your Hearse"

...:ill: ...:erk:

I used to run while listening to Opeth and some other stuff. And running at 21.00 in the winter when everything is getting dark. Really gives your a special atmosphere ,and you really run faster.
But one time my dog followed me and i didn't notice her for 5 minutes. And she had a habit of jumping me ,you see where it is heading he and well Fuck that really scared me.

Baying of the Hounds?

Reactions: biggsy
I'd try to do some running with music like Opeth on, but the only problem is I'm kinda fat so I'll probably end up stopping every 15 seconds to take a breath. :erk: Then I'd get the song all out of synch and I'd get pissed off and start complaining, which then I'll probably have a heart attack from too much stress and then end up at the hospital, although I don't think they could really carry me in an ambulance, so I guess they'd need to pull out the medichopper and then my dad would get furious because he'd have to pay all the hospital bills and fees for the helicopter and I'd probably end up being fine the next day anyway. :erk:

You know, I never thought of "getting fit with Opeth". I used to love to light candles and listen to "Damnation" while I soaked in the tub. I went through a year of injuring my back every other month, so Opeth made the time go by faster. I hate soaking in the tub. :mad:

Anyway, some of the responses here have been quite hilarious! Thanks for putting a grin on my face on an otherwise abysmal night.

Oh, before the "Who the heck is this chick?" responses ensue, I have turned into more of a UM reader than a poster. Lately I have been trying to make more of an effort to post again.

After a week I'll stop explaining myself too.o_O

I listen to them everywere, but i wish Icould go back to Sweden and take a walk. Spain isn't the best place to...