EXIVIOUS - featuring members of CYNIC & TEXTURES

The release date is coming near! All pre-ordered copies have been sent out, so they should reach you guys in a couple of days. Thanks again to everyone who pre-ordered our album!

art_stapel_b.jpg

Just had my first listen Awesome! This will be one of my albums of the year at times I can hear some Cynic influnces but the band has its own voice and for something that has so much improvastion within I can hear real structure too!!!

Yeah, the fact that you guys can keep in time with all of the improv going on is insane, never mind keeping the flow. On my 7th listen now by the way, album of the year contender for sure.

We now offer a cheaper alternative to our unique edition album. You can buy our digipack version for only 11,99 euros including shipping costs, world wide!

If you do want to get your hands on a limited unique edition CD, now is the time because they are almost sold out. They are going for 21,99 euros including shipping costs, world wide.

EXIVIOUS IS NO MORE

Dear Exivious community,

For the first time since the release of our debut album back in May of 2009 I'm afraid we have to bring some really sad news. After careful consideration we decided to officially pull the plug on Exivious.

It's not a secret that this band and the album we released last year are very dear to me personally, but also to the rest of the band who put in the best their talent and creativity had to offer to create something really unique. But besides our personal experience, we feel all of you out there who supported us the past year are part of our Exivious community as well and as such you guys deserve a proper explanation of what's happening.

We're in a situation right now where we are simply unable to give Exivious the attention and love we believe it deserves. All four of us are completely consumed by other activities and it doesn't seem like this is going to change anytime soon. So instead of slowly letting our beloved band bleed to death, we rather put it to sleep ourselves.

In retrospect, we were completely blown away by the overwhelmingly positive response from both our listeners but also the press who reviewed our album. Never did we expect to get such a warm and enthusiastic reaction to our crazy music. With this in mind we'd like to thank all of you who supported us by picking up a copy of our album in the past year!

As most of you know we started things off by offering a luxurious limited edition of which we only printed a thousand copies. We're happy to announce we're sold out! The digipack version of our album is still available through our website and a select group of retailers.

Last but not least, we'd like to end this sad message with some good news. For the first time in Exivious history we're offering a t-shirt in our online shop which features the artwork of our debut album! Pre-orders are available at www.exivious.net.

Yours sincerely,
Tymon
Exivious

EXIVIOUS IS NO MORE

Dear Exivious community,

For the first time since the release of our debut album back in May of 2009 I'm afraid we have to bring some really sad news. After careful consideration we decided to officially pull the plug on Exivious.

It's not a secret that this band and the album we released last year are very dear to me personally, but also to the rest of the band who put in the best their talent and creativity had to offer to create something really unique. But besides our personal experience, we feel all of you out there who supported us the past year are part of our Exivious community as well and as such you guys deserve a proper explanation of what's happening.

We're in a situation right now where we are simply unable to give Exivious the attention and love we believe it deserves. All four of us are completely consumed by other activities and it doesn't seem like this is going to change anytime soon. So instead of slowly letting our beloved band bleed to death, we rather put it to sleep ourselves.

In retrospect, we were completely blown away by the overwhelmingly positive response from both our listeners but also the press who reviewed our album. Never did we expect to get such a warm and enthusiastic reaction to our crazy music. With this in mind we'd like to thank all of you who supported us by picking up a copy of our album in the past year!

As most of you know we started things off by offering a luxurious limited edition of which we only printed a thousand copies. We're happy to announce we're sold out! The digipack version of our album is still available through our website and a select group of retailers.

Last but not least, we'd like to end this sad message with some good news. For the first time in Exivious history we're offering a t-shirt in our online shop which features the artwork of our debut album! Pre-orders are available at www.exivious.net.

Yours sincerely,
Tymon
Exivious

This is a sad news. But, you said “put it to sleep” so I guess this isn’t nowhere near to a “split-up”, but more to an “on-hold” or “idle” status.

This meaning that when the 4 of you will have the free time and inspiration you will “activate” Exivious again for gigs / shows and a new album (with vocals, like you said in an interview).

Please correct me if I didn’t understood :).

Sad news... Exivious was the best release of 2009 and I guess I will keep listening to it for decades. It is a Great Work.

Good luck in you next projects!

Very sad news I love the album just an amazing mixture of improvastion metal and progressiveness
I agree in 2009 it was my fav album

"Robin and Tymon plan to work on a new release from their band Exivious, which will likely be tracked in Tymon's new soon-to-be completed recording studio."

:yow:

2011... what a great year it might be! I can very quickly recall some promises for 2011:

-Fates Warning new Album.
-Blotted Science new EP.
-OSI new album.
-The new Jim Matheos and JOHN ARCH album (with a Fates Warning Line-up)
-The new Cynic Album
-The new Exhivious Album?

:worship:

Lets hope half of these promises come true

PS: Have you hear Tetrafusion's "Absolute Zero" album? You should...

2009 album already became an all time cult classic for me. It is the new standard of this music. I will study its' details and celebrate its' grandeur for many years to come. Thank you for all the genre-defining releases since the early 2000's. Exivious rightfully deserves its' place in the tech pantheon among other gods of the genre.