EXIVIOUS - featuring members of CYNIC & TEXTURES

For the chord progressions you mean? Yes, we have almost everything in tab and chord symbols. We're still thinking about something we want to do with that. Maybe make it a free download for people who bought our CD, together with mp3 versions of the songs without the solos.

Sweet!

Unfortunately I didn't see this thread until about an hour ago... :( Am I ruined?

Hey Burden, that sucks. In most European countries you can link your bank account to a PayPal account. That way you can pay with PayPal and it automatically gets transfered from your bank account. Maybe you can set it up like that?

Well I tried several times, but my bank blocks paypal, it just won't transfer money. I could cry by now. :puke:

Big piece of dog shit, I want your cd soooo bad.

Mine arrived this morning, number 157, it's an excellent CD.
Classy packaging ; )

Mine finally arrived today. :headbang:

IMO it's an awesome record you (and the others) have put together! Good luck topping this one! Any chance of you touring?

And, oh, I got the mighty number 50.

Klämrisk;8273854 said:
Mine finally arrived today. :headbang:

IMO it's an awesome record you (and the others) have put together! Good luck topping this one! Any chance of you touring?

And, oh, I got the mighty number 50.

Gah, beaten!

And yes, a tour of the UK would be muchly appreciated. Perhaps you could support Cynic, t'would be quite a line up : D *gazes wistfully into the distance*

Gah, beaten!

And yes, a tour of the UK would be muchly appreciated. Perhaps you could support Cynic, t'would be quite a line up : D *gazes wistfully into the distance*

I second the supporting Cynic idea (although I don't like Cynic so very much) and hopes for a small Scandinavian visit (Sweden, pleeeease?)

For the chord progressions you mean? Yes, we have almost everything in tab and chord symbols. We're still thinking about something we want to do with that. Maybe make it a free download for people who bought our CD, together with mp3 versions of the songs without the solos.

That would be really cool, I'm a Jazz student at Berklee, and having those tunes to improv over would be great! :headbang:

BTW - EXIVIOUS.net is dead, where can you get copies now?

We now offer a cheaper alternative to our unique edition album. You can buy our digipack version for only 11,99 euros including shipping costs, world wide!

If you do want to get your hands on a limited unique edition CD, now is the time because they are almost sold out. They are going for 21,99 euros including shipping costs, world wide.