EXIVIOUS - featuring members of CYNIC & TEXTURES

^ Truly. I always thought Cynic missed some of the more peaceful moments in their music. All the songs on Focus are pretty rushed. Like the ending of The Eagle Nature, pure musical epicness, but it only lasts a few seconds.

A mailinglist would be cool! Let's see if we can get one going soon. An exact date has been set for the pre-orders though: March 1st. But I will swing by this forum to remind you guys ;)

Juggernaut: Yeah I'm doing the growls for Cynic.

Tymon do you reckon you'll only stick to 1000 copies? its just if i dont get my hands on one i think i may cry!!!!

woah this is really amazing, having a real bandmember here communicating, thanks tymon!

I was introduced to cynic when you toured with opeth, saw you in stockholm, bought traced in air right afterwards, while I am perhaps not the most devouted fan around here, I definately have a huge respect for your music, and the myspace sample was really promising as well.

Cant wait!

Alright, awesome. I saw a couple youtube videos where the growls were samples, and as a huge fan of your growling, it was scared they were going to be. Thanks for the awesome feedback! I'll be at the Toronto date, see you then!

Wicked, didn't imagine Tymon/Exivious promoting themselves here! Also a Cynic fan. The music is great, you'll be pleased to know it even reached people in Lebanon. Only a small bunch but still.. :p Looking forward to hearing the coming material too.