explain this paddy

MasterOLightning said:
DELETE.

What a waste of space. Paddy is not funny, and hardly ever was. It's probably the second account of some regular, or former user. I'm sure he gets a real kick out of how much mileage this is getting.

I might agree about the alt account, but not the not funny part

Teh Grimarse said:
who the fuck are you really paddy.

inquiring minds want to know.

:rolleyes:

something tells me we are going to get a lot of this :kickass: and this :Smokin:

PADDYS JUST THE WAY PADDY IS PADDY MY GOOD MAN HES :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: BEING COOL AND :Smokin: WITH THE LADYS AND OLD BRITISH MOTORBIKES AND HEAVY METAL AND SMOKIN THE PEACE PIPE TIL SOMEONE TRIES SHUTTING PADDYS CHOPS OR BOTHERS HIS MISSUS HE WILL FLY AT THEM GOOD :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :danceboy:

"authentically" rather than someone who isn't pretending to be British (i.e. Erik in the post two above mine, you fucking dick).

Carcassian said:
"authentically" rather than someone who isn't pretending to be British (i.e. Erik in the post two above mine, you fucking dick).
bleedin oi ya wanker! i says, i oughta right bleedin smack ya in the gobshite old chap!

A gobshite is a person mate. (i.e. a shite who runs his mouth too much - and yes, I might be a gobshite). You could smack me in the gob for being a shite