Exploding Ned's Again PLEASE

Heh, I'm not much for shirts anymore, but everytime I stopped by the Exploding Ned's table to get a disc the guys behind the counter were always cool...

Is there ANY way to purchase shirts from Exploding Ned's other than at the festival? The website is mainly CDs/DVDs. Some of the coolest shirts I have seen at the festival but have never been able to track them down since.

BlackenedDawn said:
Is there ANY way to purchase shirts from Exploding Ned's other than at the festival? The website is mainly CDs/DVDs. Some of the coolest shirts I have seen at the festival but have never been able to track them down since.

he normally has a few-but too few to post on the site. i've emailed him before and asked if he had a shirt i was looking for-he did and he mailed it to me. so, best bet is to email him or ring him up.

as for xxl's-he told me last year. that imported shirt distributers just send whatever the hell they want regardless if he orders the size or not. So, there's really no way to tell what sizes are coming. i know that sucks-but i bought a small King Diamond shirt last year at the MALL of all places just because it's a freekin King Diamond shirt...yeah im a goober like that.

Mike is checking this forum, so i suggest you just start writing ideas you have, 9 months is plenty of time to start planning...

Your suggestion is well taken. I'm already ordering for PP, and threatening the lives of suppliers who don't give me what I want :hotjump:

Anyway, all I ask is that you stop by in Sept. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I had a shitload of shirts last year and year before, but this year will be nearly outta control with them. And yes your favorite sizes will be there too. Even a few smalls, several XXLs, girlies, etc.

Evil said:
They need xxl shirts too

Exploding Ned said:
Your suggestion is well taken. I'm already ordering for PP, and threatening the lives of suppliers who don't give me what I want :hotjump:

Anyway, all I ask is that you stop by in Sept. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I had a shitload of shirts last year and year before, but this year will be nearly outta control with them. And yes your favorite sizes will be there too. Even a few smalls, several XXLs, girlies, etc.
Oh yes!!! girlies!! TY, TY!!!! I'm so crushed by "monster" shirts!:yell:

Exploding Ned has treated me well for 2 straight years now. I usually go straight there after the vendor's room opens and I usually spend 90% of the cash I've brought down to the festival within 30 minutes of looking over his table. The T-Shirt selection is AWESOME although I was kinda bummed that there were no Stratovarius shirts last year. At any rate, Exploding Ned will always have my business -- good stuff, good prices, great service!

SwordLord