mystic prophesy???

DarkTide said:
Markus took over for Gus, and did a hell of a job. Markus is a very solid metal guitarist.

Britt

Not knocking Markus on the twanger but I think the ripping solos are coming from Martin Grimm who used to be with Headstone (Epitaph). Talk about some ripping discs, check out Wings of Eternity and especially Power Games from Headstone Epitaph! Their bassist, Jurgen Steinmetz now plays for Silent Force...

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Not knocking Markus on the twanger but I think the ripping solos are coming from Martin Grimm who used to be with Headstone (Epitaph). Talk about some ripping discs, check out Wings of Eternity and especially Power Games from Headstone Epitaph! Their bassist, Jurgen Steinmetz now plays for Silent Force...
That shows what I know ... not much. I've never heard anything from Headstone Epitaph, so I'm not the least bit familiar with them.

Britt

DarkTide said:
Don't let Zod fool you, he likes a lot of that stuff.
I think DrumRman was talking about the fact that he owns multiple copies of the same CD for some odd reason.

DarkTide said:
He owns a Mystic Prophecy disc or two I believe.
Yep. I own two of their CDs. They'd be a fun band to see at ProgPower. I they'd go over very well.

Zod

General Zod said:
I think DrumRman was talking about the fact that he owns multiple copies of the same CD for some odd reason.

Yep. I own two of their CDs. They'd be a fun band to see at ProgPower. I they'd go over very well.

Zod
That is kind of weird to own multiple copies .... I thought those pictures were from a record store or something.

Britt

DarkTide said:
That is kind of weird to own multiple copies .... I thought those pictures were from a record store or something.

Britt

Theres a few bands I LOVE and support as a passionate loyalist. What I do with those bands is, I buy the CD in the 3 major markets if available. USA, Japan, and Europe. Say I have issues, call me weird, call me whatever. I call me a diehard fan that loves supporting the bands I love to the fullest. Mind you theres only a handful of bands Im like this with.

DrumRman said:
Theres a few bands I LOVE and support as a passionate loyalist. What I do with those bands is, I buy the CD in the 3 major markets if available. USA, Japan, and Europe. Say I have issues, call me weird, call me whatever. I call me a diehard fan that loves supporting the bands I love to the fullest. Mind you theres only a handful of bands Im like this with.
That's cool .... you are a heck of a fan, and that's all good.

Britt

so, i REALLY think we need to get these guys..hell, if not for prog power then they can play my backyard, i do have a cop next door, but he can handle security. i'd love to see you all again.