Extensive Watershed Review

^you are the only person who finds nothing wrong with porcelain heart.

But I think ..that I am the only person who is kinda disappointed with this album.No,forget it.Im UPSET with it all.I dunno,I think Mikael got a little too carried away with his singing(Ahem *Burden* Ahem) and the music,even though it has progressed,has also lost it's raw melodic death sound of the past,the intensity is not there,no more 'Circle of The Tyrants' or the malignant masterpiece of an opus 'Black Rose Immortal'..
Spite at meh face.Whatever.

I am the new messiah

i never disappointed with watershed.if all of their albums like each others i think it could be kinda bored.they're adding different things in our lifes with every new albums of them.so they always will trying new and different things.it's my opinion...

The question was directed at Mannequin Merauder.....just strikes me as a little peculiar, because a cover tune can't exactly be this covering band's "sound". Maybe an influence, or a tribute, but Opeth don't sound too much like CF. Anyway, I like Watershed a lot. Does it replace my top 3 favorite MAYH, Morninrise, or BP? No, but I wouldn't want each album to sound too alike, and I like that each Opeth album stands on it's own. I'm glad that they didn't try to make MAYH part II, or Still Life...the sequel, you know? As long as Opeth don't start listening to critics or fans, I think they'll continue to make good music.

My only complaint about Porcelain Heart is that the first acoustic passage is entirely too long before the vocals enter. I think they could cut it 1 measure or so.

Nice review. We don't have to kill him form not giving 5/5,do we?:lol: I also think "W" is absolutely coherent (maybe slightly worse considering this than mayh or bp,but veeery slightly).And the rest...f***kin perfect!

-to MannequinMarauder:you forgot CoT was a cover and ppl pawn you,change quickly "Nectar" in your signature to "BlackRoseImmortal" or you'll be banned or burned by other fans:) i love those lyrics btw