Extra track on album: Projector

The Doctor confirms Storken's reply: track 11 on Projector is indeed called Exposure and it was composed by Henriksson and Johansson (lyrics naturally by Stanne).

Strange, though, I find that song very boring and unnecessary in the end of Projector - some more proper album closer should have been chosen as the bonus-track, IMHO.

-Villain

it was the bonustrack for europe but only just on a couple of cds not on all firstpressings(so I bought projector 2x,one normal and one with exposure)
the japanese version didnt had any bonustrack just a different cover

Originally posted by solefald
the japanese version didnt had any bonustrack just a different cover
You sure about this? If so, could anyone confirm with a pic of the "japanese" cover?

I think he mean this one: (probably beacause it IS the japaneese front-cover)

cd_projectorjapan.jpg

Quite interesting is that the jap cover spells p.r.o.j.e.c.t.o.r when In Flames released c.o.l.o.n.y at the same time...

Exposure is a fantastic track. Really "Mind's I" era though, fast and short. That's probably why they put it in the digipack as a bonus. Anyway... the boyz are playing here tonight along with Entombed and Candlemass... Hell unleashed!!!!!

Originally posted by Ormir
Quite interesting is that the jap cover spells p.r.o.j.e.c.t.o.r when In Flames released c.o.l.o.n.y at the same time...

heh.

that is funny..

@seventi: try irc channels on undernet. i'm sorry i can't help you personally but i don't have any ftp site on...

i take this chance to point out to all board members that direct links or directions to places where songs/album are downloadable are frowned upon by ultimatemetal's owner. to avoid trouble (and hopefully lawsuits ;) ) i guess i'm gonna remove any thread/post containing specific directions about where one can download copyright protected mp3's. this has nothing to do with the way i feel about file sharing, or the way dark tranquillity members feel about it.

rahvin.