Does Projector suck???

Does Projector suck??

• It sucks major ass, of course.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I don't think it sucks nearly as bad as Metal88 does, but it does suck.

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • I like it better than at least one other DT album

Votes: 58 50.9%
  • It's the greatest thing in the history of the entire fucking universe, oh shit it's awesome!!

Votes: 48 42.1%

• Total voters
I bought projector in Virgin Megastore in London. i slammed it into my discman as i was walking out the shop, and as i walked around London i listened to it...and was not really moved. i put the cd down on my desk and there it lay.

Then one night i got completely pissed. I woke up and was lying in bed groggy and feeling really shit. I decided to listen to my discman at 5am in the morning. at this point i thought it was only fair to give projector a proper 'screening' (pun half-intended). So went over to my desk and put the cd in my discman. And i was simply blown away. Lying there in silence , with a hangover, i was being played the most amazing music... Nether Novas took me to another realm of fantasticness!
its now my fave DT album by far.

so all i can say is...
get pissed and listen to it the next morning at 5am!
o_O

hell get pissed anyway!
:headbang:

To say my opinion shortly:
Projector =
unholy.gif

I should simply say.... PROJECTOR RULES!!!

Wich one is the best D.T. cd thats hard, and although projector its diferent than the others, that doesnt mean that its bad, man Songs like Freecard, Nether novas, The sun fired blanks are fucking awesome... they blow your mind, and songs like Auctioned, and Day to end well these songs are made for a diferent purpose, its only a matter of taste, i use to hate the electronic stuff on the background of Day to end, but the vocals and the lyrics are so great that they doesnt matter anymore...

Is jus a diferent aproach, and im glad the y dont make the same shit, i mean all the albums are great but everyone of them are diferent in something.. thats what i love about this band, man take a look at Iron maiden, even the last one of theyre albums sounds the same, i dont know about you but all these years listening to the same stuff its boring..

( as an aside note, i read in an interview with mikael stanne back in 99 that the song a day to end, use to be an acustic piece entirely by himself, and the other guys liked it so much that they pushed him to put it into the release, why did they change the acustic part for the synth stuff??? well this is what he said...

TO PISS OFF EVERYBODY.. so stop whining this entire album with all its songs RULE!!!)

I have to keep this short (coz i could go on & on)...BUT... i'm a retard and i was already into Haven & Damage Done before i bought The Gallery & Projector together. As I said, i'll cut a long story short and just say that Projector is a TOTAL work of art!!! I can't begin to think which is my fav DT album, but my DT collection would NOT be complete without Projector!

how dare you say that about projector??
It's a great album, although i don't like the vocals so much. But it's a great piece of work!

and dt have never made a misstake with their albums IMO

i love it... its what hooked me... and i dont think the vocals are bad at all, i like the contrast

I don't like projector so much as the other albums and it's last to my DT rankings but there are songs in it i really love like:the sun fired blanks nether novas and auctioned

p.s. therein SUXXXXXXX :yuk:

i have to agree that therein sucks, coz it's the only song they always play when they put on DT. :mad: