Extreme Body Modification: How Far Would You Go? (.....or have you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i didn't mean to ruin this thread, really i was describing the body mod i was going to do to myself

No I didn't mean it like that I was only kidding that like what you want to get done is so extreme that it makes the tattoos and the piercings seem trivial.

I don't mean to offend, LRD, however I'd like to ask why you would want to, not only grow female body parts, but to look like a female?

I'm not familiar with reason behind she-males.

Devy_Metal said:
i think anyone who does this to their body WANTS ATTENTION because they feel inadequate in society on some level. nothing wrong with a tattoo, but the people who completely cover themselves do it for ...well, i dont know why they do it, but i think its fucked up.

I'd agree that covering yourself in inks is bound to be nothing more than attention seeking really..

Few here and there is fine though *shrug*

Far as the whole LRD thing goes, I reckon it's fair enough if that's what he wants to do, wouldn't go down that route myself but yeah :p

There's only 3 things I'd ever do to my body in this sense, and that's these:

1. A Sex Change
2. A robotic Megaman Arm that can shoot lasers and awesomeness
3. WINGS!!!!

Anything other than that is extremely unnecessary, and therefore, completely idiotic.

Ptah Khnemu said:
There's only 3 things I'd ever do to my body in this sense, and that's these:

1. A Sex Change
2. A robotic Megaman Arm that can shoot lasers and awesomeness
3. WINGS!!!!

Anything other than that is extremely unnecessary, and therefore, completely idiotic.
all of these things on the same body?
cool

I feel like I threw this thread off topic when I talked about being a MegaLesbian Angel. Sorry everyone.

I never understood the "need" for tattoos, and even less the piercing. I do have a nice looking scar though, but it was not by choice!

Tongue_Ring said:
what part of your body would you get tattooed?

by the time im dead hopefully all of it besides my cock.

and the only gr1m piercing is a dangling cross earing.

edit: i dont mean lizard man type of shit when i say that. I already have an idea of what i want for like 9 tats but i miht get more if something comes to me. i only have one tattoo right now though.

Hmm.. well I think it's alright to go extreme as long as it's got a lot of story and memory behind it.. well, not extreme but quite a bit of tattoos. Anything generic like, a heart with thorns is just trailer trash to me. Or band logo tattoos.. stupid tattoos in general - pathetic.

People get those tattoos to look like everybody else, to committ to a group to be cool, or what the fuck ever. People get names tattood on them and it's retarded because nobody can tell the future of the relationship, and it's just creepy. If a guy or girl ever got my name tattood on them, I think I would hit them with a pan and break up with them because it's so creepy.. and unoriginal.

But, the only names that I'd ever get tattood on me are; my nanna's name and dadda's name. I think that people should express themselves but not so drastic as to looking like a green giant lizard. That shows nothing to anybody except how 'cool' he is. The bottom line is that people look forward to sticking out when they get too many useless extreme tattoos. Why would someone tattoo Marilyn Monroe on them? Because they like the way she looks? Gah.

Gives me a friggin headache just thinking about how stupid people look with dumb tattoos like that stupid lizard man.. cutting your tongue in half is retarded too. .... Psht. Stupid people dissing their skin because they want to look like everybody else... which brings me to another thing; people want to be unique - and then they look stupid like everybody else or take other peoples point of views.. etc. Stupid.. just fucking stupid. Well anyway, bai!!!!!!!!11oneone:headbang:

Shit fuck no, I got that out wrong.. I think it's a competition. Who'll look the most extreme next? Just like in music, who's gonna sell the most records? Who's the most popular at school? Etc. I think that tattoos are suppose to mean something to you, and people forgot about that and ended up looking like lizards.

That lizard man really annoys me..

Doll said:
Hmm.. well I think it's alright to go extreme as long as it's got a lot of story and memory behind it.. well, not extreme but quite a bit of tattoos. Anything generic like, a heart with thorns is just trailer trash to me. Or band logo tattoos.. stupid tattoos in general - pathetic.

People get those tattoos to look like everybody else, to committ to a group to be cool, or what the fuck ever. People get names tattood on them and it's retarded because nobody can tell the future of the relationship, and it's just creepy. If a guy or girl ever got my name tattood on them, I think I would hit them with a pan and break up with them because it's so creepy.. and unoriginal.

But, the only names that I'd ever get tattood on me are; my nanna's name and dadda's name. I think that people should express themselves but not so drastic as to looking like a green giant lizard. That shows nothing to anybody except how 'cool' he is. The bottom line is that people look forward to sticking out when they get too many useless extreme tattoos. Why would someone tattoo Marilyn Monroe on them? Because they like the way she looks? Gah.

Gives me a friggin headache just thinking about how stupid people look with dumb tattoos like that stupid lizard man.. cutting your tongue in half is retarded too. .... Psht. Stupid people dissing their skin because they want to look like everybody else... which brings me to another thing; people want to be unique - and then they look stupid like everybody else or take other peoples point of views.. etc. Stupid.. just fucking stupid. Well anyway, bai!!!!!!!!11oneone:headbang:
that was the most well-thought out, intelligent sounding response on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.