Extreme Body Modification: How Far Would You Go? (.....or have you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tongue_Ring said:
that was the most well-thought out, intelligent sounding response on this thread
But it sounds like the entire thread is all nonsense..... or at least everything after my MegaLesbian Angel post is....

But yeah, I agree Tongue Ring.

I like bare skin! I guess I'm weird am I not? I never really liked tattoos, I find them unappealing. Piercing are down right repulsive to me, even earings... I don't even like watches!! I'm a bit extreme come to think of it! I like the touch of soft and smoothe skin, without imperfection and alterations.

The only way I'd ever get a tattoo would be like if I got in some sort of ritualistic group and everyone had to have a tattoo that would be the trademark of that group. A little like the Testament tattoo where all the band as the same tattoo on the arm. But again, I would have to really feel part of that group, and being quite a solitary person this doesn't seem very likely.

Ptah Khnemu said:
But it sounds like the entire thread is all nonsense..... or at least everything after my MegaLesbian Angel post is....
no
i think injecting humor into philosophy forum was great cuz everything on this board sounds like an all-white city-council trying to decide what to do about the fact that Abe Lincoln has just freed the slaves yesterday

=/ That's what I mean, dedicating yourself to a group of people for a group of people. Not for yourself but for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.