Extremely Unique Bands

the swiss Fear Of God is better.
Let´s say you like it better. I definitely don´t! I once bought their "Running Through Blood"-EP not knowing that there´s also a Swiss band with the same name - it was a total waste of money for me. But I can´t stand grindcore/noisecore (or whatever you call it) anyway.

np: Candlemass - "Man of Shadows"

Let´s say you like it better. I definitely don´t! I once bought their "Running Through Blood"-EP not knowing that there´s also a Swiss band with the same name - it was a total waste of money for me. But I can´t stand grindcore/noisecore (or whatever you call it) anyway.

most people on this forum don't. I do. its an acquired taste. I'm not going to call you narrowminded, but I wish more people would like it.

Cathedral. Fucking kickass psychedelic metal. Give The Ethereal Mirror or The Carnival Bizarre a listen.

Also, try The Lord Weird Slough Feg.

By the way about Ne Obliviscaris, I already have all the stuff on their myspace. But, how do you buy their album? They don't have a site yet and I see no link on their myspace to do it.

Lurker of Chalice (black metal/neo-folk/ambient)
-Very dark, has some drone, samples, other influences.

You could also try a lot of the bands classified as avant-garde, with recent Ulver, In The Woods..., and Peccatum being some of the more popular ones.

By the way about Ne Obliviscaris, I already have all the stuff on their myspace. But, how do you buy their album? They don't have a site yet and I see no link on their myspace to do it.

That would be difficult outside of Australia, I would use their forums, they look after their fans, they would no doubt be able to send you some tracks. It is actually something to mention to the band, I am sure they would consider placing them on something like iTunes.

Contact welkin.entertainmentATgmail.com for CD purchase...paypal, international money order...etc