EYEFEAR/VOYAGER double DC launch!

A late change in set times because of sudden noise complaints the bands now how to finish at 12am rather than the originally planned 1am.
No mind there is still fun for all to be had and please get down early to see STS they are supurrrrrrb.
Oh yeah and the venue will still be open late so no need at all to even think about scampering over the road.:)

Doors 8pm

8.15 – 8.45pm Sword Toward Self

9.05 – 9.40pm Darker Half

10.00 – 10.50pm Voyager

11.10 – 12.00am Eyefear

Cost $13
Free promo cd's to the early payers as well as stickers and other assorted Metal stuff.Some good ones too may i add. :)

metal_evilution_24112007_web-1.jpg

Also pre sale tickets for my new years eve party/gig at The Harp will be available at this show from either myself or the DARKER HALF guys. Tickets are of course limited as it is a cosy venue plus they also entitle you to go into the draw on the night to win way cool stuff and possibly some crap. :)

all bands did fucken awesome , whilst bleeding from the head from broken schooners EYEFEAR STILL DID FUCKEN AWESOME , but if it wasnt for my gay mates i woulodnt have missed one sydneys finest sword towards self ( spewing )

all bands did fucken awesome , whilst bleeding from the head from broken schooners EYEFEAR STILL DID FUCKEN AWESOME , but if it wasnt for my gay mates i woulodnt have missed one sydneys finest sword towards self ( spewing )

You were at the Sydney show dude??

And who was glassing who?? :erk: