EZDrummer DFH EZX

Honestly I don't think DFHS or anything from ToonTrack holds up against Native Instruments Battery (as an owner of Battery, DFH 1.0, DFHS, and BFD.)

It's cool that ToonTrack put up demos from Naglfar :)rock:), Nocturnal Rites, and Meshuggah, but that kick and snare just kill me, they sound like shit! Somehow everyone is loving DFH and EZDrummer in spite of that, or they're just figuring it's convenient for rough demos. I do like some of the cymbals though - so I've taken them into my Battery kit with great success.

Kazrog said:
Honestly I don't think DFHS or anything from ToonTrack holds up against Native Instruments Battery (as an owner of Battery, DFH 1.0, DFHS, and BFD.)

Is there something I am missing about Battery? I mean, I use it (v2) for my electro stuff all the time, but I always think the Toontrack VSTi is so much superior (haha) when it comes to "real" sounding drums. Especially humanization.

Jackal_Strain said:
I usually tend to agree with Kazrog, but not now.

I do agree that we have to stop the ManBearPigs though!

not the manbearpig.

al-gore-is-manbearpig.jpg

Kazrog said:

It's cool that ToonTrack put up demos from Naglfar :)rock:), Nocturnal Rites, and Meshuggah, but that kick and snare just kill me, they sound like shit! Somehow everyone is loving DFH and EZDrummer in spite of that, or they're just figuring it's convenient for rough demos. I do like some of the cymbals though - so I've taken them into my Battery kit with great success.

How did you use the samples from DFH or EZDrummer in Battery? When I tried adding a DFH or EZD sample to Battery I get a error saying unsupported format. Would love to know how you did it.