Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
Christian. So according to Mr. I-know-everything(arasmas), I assume I'm a "fucking retard, since my personal relationship with God is the most important in my life. Notice: not a religion, but "my personal relationship" which is between me and God, not some church, or preacher, tv evangelist or radio "bible thumper." Hey arasmas, God even loves you,man!!! Go figure.

I would like to understand who's the one you call God. It's often a mystery to me how believers perceive their god. And even if God likes Arasmas, what does it changes? (...)

It's kinda fun. Sometime I think about humanity with some distance, and right now I just find it incredibly ridiculous to believe in God or whatever. I mean, animals don't do that, I think. Sometime, humans so-called superiority seems to make them lower than the rest. We're just confused with our intelligence (I don't want to define the concept) and that's why we believe in magical stuff. Humans are victims of their vulnerability.

Scientology!
just kidding.
I suppose if anything id be atheist,
But id like to beleive that there was an after life of some sort.

Ive never thought about it that much really.
(Having a religion that is)

I mean, animals don't do that, I think.

This made me laugh.

Anyway, I put agnostic, because I wouldn't necessarily call myself an athiest, but I'm definetly not a believer in any organized religion. At this point in my life, I really just don't care. I'll think about that kind of shit later in my life.

From Wikipedia:

Agnosticism is the philosophical view that the truth value of certain claims — particularly metaphysical claims regarding theology, afterlife or the existence of deities, spiritual-beings, or even ultimate reality — is unknown or, depending on the form of agnosticism, inherently impossible to prove or disprove. It is often put forth as a middle ground between theism and atheism, though it is not a religious declaration in itself, and it is occasionally argued that the terms are not mutually exclusive, since agnosticism refers to knowledge, while atheism and theism refer to belief.

wow I wasn't expecting there to be 5 muslim terrorists on this board

were you the shithead who made the same racist joke on some other thread? i thought i had owned you for good there. back for more, boy?

im a muslim. but im constantly reading all the holy scripture and learning about all the religions in the world. im not afraid to ask questions about anything and always have my own doubts about things (i never understood how a human being could claim to never have one). precisely speaking, im not going to blindly follow any faith if i feel it's contradictory at some point in my life. so far, however, im a muslim and im very happy to be one...in spite of the terrible things that are done in islam's name in the world.

believe me, my friends, when i say that a very high percentage of what you see and hear about is islam is utter bull.

Christian. So according to Mr. I-know-everything(arasmas), I assume I'm a "fucking retard, since my personal relationship with God is the most important in my life. Notice: not a religion, but "my personal relationship" which is between me and God, not some church, or preacher, tv evangelist or radio "bible thumper." Hey arasmas, God even loves you,man!!! Go figure.

i don't care about your own personal faggy relationship with god or whatever, i'm mainly criticizing your belief in jesus coming back from the dead, original sin, and all the other attendant nonsense that goes along with christianity

were you the shithead who made the same racist joke on some other thread? i thought i had owned you for good there. back for more, boy?

im a muslim. but im constantly reading all the holy scripture and learning about all the religions in the world. im not afraid to ask questions about anything and always have my own doubts about things (i never understood how a human being could claim to never have one). precisely speaking, im not going to blindly follow any faith if i feel it's contradictory at some point in my life. so far, however, im a muslim and im very happy to be one...in spite of the terrible things that are done in islam's name in the world.

believe me, my friends, when i say that a very high percentage of what you see and hear about is islam is utter bull.

Hey buddy, you didnt need to waste your breath on him. He is clearly idiot. ;)

i don't care about your own personal faggy relationship with god or whatever, i'm mainly criticizing your belief in jesus coming back from the dead, original sin, and all the other attendant nonsense that goes along with christianity

well if he is wrong about what he believes, when he dies then nothing happens, hes just dead. In the very least, he tried his best to live his life loving others. If youre wrong about what you believe then there is going to be a whole lot of something that happens to you.