Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
well if he is wrong about what he believes, when he dies then nothing happens, hes just dead. In the very least, he tried his best to live his life loving others. If youre wrong about what you believe then there is going to be a whole lot of something that happens to you.

lol oldest dumbest argument in the book, if that makes sense to you then you are hopeless

Christian. So according to Mr. I-know-everything(arasmas), I assume I'm a "fucking retard, since my personal relationship with God is the most important in my life. Notice: not a religion, but "my personal relationship" which is between me and God, not some church, or preacher, tv evangelist or radio "bible thumper." Hey arasmas, God even loves you,man!!! Go figure.
Didn't he write organized religion? Or was that an edit he did?

and nasty-fire,

esoterism and scientology should never have been placed on the same choice. esoterism dates back to before christ, while scientology...well...it dates back to a guy called l. ron hubbard in the 50s. :lol:

I didn't put them to be classified in the same category; it's just that I found useless to make two different choices for these answers, because I already knew that pretty much nobody believed them, since it's rubbish. That's why I wrote "or", but I knew it could lead to misinterpretation. Anyways.

I'm so tired of hearing this. You don't believe in atheism!
It is people connected by only one thing. The lack of belief in the supernatural!

...no. Well, yes, it's sort of a lack of belief, for sure, but it's the thesis that you don't believe in "God". Furthermore, your position about any kind of deities is that they don't exist, simply. It's NOT only a lack of belief; it's the absolute reject of the theism, the absence of belief!

btw this thread is off topic and should be promptly deleted, where are the mods

I think most would agree that it's you who should be deleted from this place. It's still unbelievable that you haven't been banned. Sure, you give your point of view and you're not a total troll, but you are for sure a moron and you never dare to explain yourself probably because you feel so superior that you prefer to simply laugh and be ironic toward others; kinda one of the most pathetic behaviour on this board. Also hard to believe that there's no poll about banning you from here, since most of us just hate you. But since you're probably some kind of pretentious attention whore, I'm sure the more we hate you, the more you want to stay. Please, just die, ok?

I didn't put them to be classified in the same category; it's just that I found useless to make two different choices for these answers, because I already knew that pretty much nobody believed them, since it's rubbish. That's why I wrote "or", but I knew it could lead to misinterpretation. Anyways.

i have to differ. esorticism is kind of a profound topic with roots in almost all ancient cultures. i wouldnt call it a "belief" either.

i have to differ. esorticism is kind of a profound topic with roots in almost all ancient cultures. i wouldnt call it a "belief" either.

I used it to englobe many beliefs :

Gnosticism, Hermetism, Magic, Astrology, Alchemy, Rosicrucianism, Theosophy, Illuminism, Mesmerism, Swedenborgianism, Spiritualism...
[definition from Wikipedia]

I don't think these beliefs are weaker than other religions, but I'm quite sure there are less people who still believe in those. That's what I meant. Also for superstitious people.

lol oldest dumbest argument in the book, if that makes sense to you then you are hopeless

i think hopeless is the exact wrong word to use there since it is an argument implying hope for the future. You are the hopeless one because your life ultimately doesnt mean anything, youre just a ball of accidental matter, good for you

Are there muslims here??????? !! I thought i am the only one here.
Edit: No Satanism?? or it falls to the Atheism category??

Satanism totally falls into the atheistic category. Some say Satanists worship Satan, but really, they just worship themselves.

there are different kinds of satanism. It's a small minority that actually worship satan, but most of them just denies any kind of religion. So why do they call themself Satanists? because it sounds awesome!

To get the proper responses for a debate, take the following seriously:

- You have to be a Freemason to know Satan properly. Nobody else does, I'm sorry.

- Atheists and Agnostics don't know what the fuck they're talking about, and never will until they stop being those things.

- Christians don't know what the fuck they're talking about, and are even spoken down to by Jesus himself because of their blind faith.

- Islam, with growing numbers each day, is going to destroy and divide the human population because of their policy on anti-semitism and "infidelity".

^ The thing about Islam... it's just because they are so many ! The religion itself is not going to do anything, it's just the population who believes in it that are more numerous.

I don't know what you are trying to explain about Atheists and Agnostics not knowing about religion. We can all pass through different steps in our lives; maybe one day, a man was Christian and twenty years later he has become atheist, and also the opposite. Everyone knows what they are talking about; we are all concerned by the human condition. I would like to take what you say seriously, but it just isn't. You don't go into details enough. It's not as simple as that.

I was trying to get your response, and it worked. Atheists and Agnostics acknowledge that there is no God, which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They have done no real research, no form of mental study, nothing whatsoever. They blind themselves, because even as stupid as I am, I can put God into scientific terms.

Stupidly, I will await further stimulus to motivate me to do so.