Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Agnosticism

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 9.0%

• Total voters
wait hemehaci, why are you bashing someone for following evolution because it has so many 'holes' and 'fallacies'? Isn't that a bit hypocritical considering you follow a religion?

btw arasmas who is in ur avatar?

There is a slightly difference, once has been proved to be wrong many times and the other is so subjective (cant be disproved really:ill:) and requires full commitment.. So I guess its kinda weird for me to believe in something that can be visibly, tangibly wrong so many times. And I perfectly understand that it may seem weird to people believing in something that doesnt surely exist in the first place..

That being said, Nasty-Fire you started to behave way out of normal. I remember you being nice and stuff you are really becoming trolly.. I dont think I should answer you.

For all the other guys, I see your desperation about finding one single answer but I am tired of explaining same stupid thing to you over and over (and most of you dont even understand before posting regular bullshit). Go hit you head against the wall or something.

Obivously, while reading, and even if I just have little knowledge about evolution, I felt like you (HemeHaci) were just out of the road and also knew too little about evolution to be able to argue.

ooh that hurted really, me not knowing as much as you do? holy fuck! What Reelo explained was high school biology, and you take that as a very well explaining. Gees, I should probably kill myself, feeling veeery insulted.

Could you read the "?" in my first post you commented?? There is two types of Satanism, Theistic Satanism (the one you mentioned, as a religion), those who believe in satan as "God" and Atheistic Satanism. That's why I was asking were is the "Satanism" thingy so people can vote for, or Nasty-Fire considered it same as a form of Atheism. Rira bien qui rira le dernier :saint:

You mean like the church of satan? They still have a bible, commandments etc. So it's a religion, they belive in "dark magic". It's not atheism.

''once has been proved to be wrong many times and the other is so subjective''

where has evolution been proved wrong so many times? it's literally backed up everywhere, and that video i posted obliterates creationism. it's proven end of fucking discussion

i think you have to be quite blind to deny evolution. as a matter of fact, it is evident in our everyday lives, too. the influenza virus, for instance, has recently evolved into a new kind which is currently active this time around. do i need to say its name?

You're missing the point. I actually embrace evolution. But I stand firm when I say that WE have been created.

Who the fuck denies evolution except an idiot?

I am fairly confident we are created. As someone who was originally an evolutionist, then creationist, and now both at the same time, I don't expect that in itself to be proof of my claims. But I DO expect a properly evaluated response, cuntface. You don't see the connection, but I do.

I've explained the details already, but take it this way. I don't see anything wrong with my claims, and you see nothing wrong with your claims. Hell, even I don't see anything wrong with your claims. They are simply incomplete observations and THAT is, in grand essence, the very thing I've been trying to communicate.

But you know what? I've said all that needs to be said. I've felt countless times that my arguments go to waste here, as they are everywhere, but but I keep trying. I'm trying to fill in the gaps people don't see because, like I have said many a time, people are blinded by not seeing the full picture, and it saddens me because they do it intentionally.

Anyone who denies the creation story is a fool, anyone who denies evolution is a fool. So the wise man must come to a final ultimatum, but can only do so with the proper knowledge in their head. Why can't we have a decent debate and actually counter each others points?

Don Corleone mentioned that arguing against a man, because of who he is, is Ad Hominem. Can we drop this stupid shit and continue with a real debate? I mean, you guys THINK you know, and I THINK I know, but do we really know both sides? Can one opinion change another's opinion, and in the process change the facts? To me that would be evolution denial, even if you're an evolutionist. When given the opportunity to evolve, you do not.

Remain stagnant if you want. I choose different. It only takes a matter of will. Oh, do you have any left? Or will you let someone else do the thinking for you?

either way our views are based on facts and evidence, however yours is based on a fantasy world and books written by crazy people, with no evidence

There is a slightly difference, once has been proved to be wrong many times and the other is so subjective (cant be disproved really:ill:) and requires full commitment.. So I guess its kinda weird for me to believe in something that can be visibly, tangibly wrong so many times. And I perfectly understand that it may seem weird to people believing in something that doesnt surely exist in the first place..

That being said, Nasty-Fire you started to behave way out of normal. I remember you being nice and stuff you are really becoming trolly.. I dont think I should answer you.

For all the other guys, I see your desperation about finding one single answer but I am tired of explaining same stupid thing to you over and over (and most of you dont even understand before posting regular bullshit). Go hit you head against the wall or something.

ooh that hurted really, me not knowing as much as you do? holy fuck! What Reelo explained was high school biology, and you take that as a very well explaining. Gees, I should probably kill myself, feeling veeery insulted.

lmao youre a fucking idiot, point to one peer reviewed scientific study or journal article that has proven evolution wrong "many times." No not some creationist website, something peer reviewed by the academic arena. Anyone can post any pseudo science bullshit into the literature and have a bunch of morons believe it without having any actual scientific figures to back it up (such as the atkins diet), but no one can get away with bullshit when it comes to peer reviewed science. If you dont understand that difference then you are truly clueless.

And no, you havent been "explaining the same bullshit" over and over, you have been consistently showing a deft inability to grasp even the basic concepts of the theory, and people have merely been trying to explain it to you. Unfortunately some others posts are a tad off as well, but hey what do you expect on a forum.

You're missing the point. I actually embrace evolution. But I stand firm when I say that WE have been created.

I am fairly confident we are created. As someone who was originally an evolutionist, then creationist, and now both at the same time, I don't expect that in itself to be proof of my claims. But I DO expect a properly evaluated response, cuntface. You don't see the connection, but I do.

I've explained the details already, but take it this way. I don't see anything wrong with my claims, and you see nothing wrong with your claims. Hell, even I don't see anything wrong with your claims. They are simply incomplete observations and THAT is, in grand essence, the very thing I've been trying to communicate.

But you know what? I've said all that needs to be said. I've felt countless times that my arguments go to waste here, as they are everywhere, but but I keep trying. I'm trying to fill in the gaps people don't see because, like I have said many a time, people are blinded by not seeing the full picture, and it saddens me because they do it intentionally.

Anyone who denies the creation story is a fool, anyone who denies evolution is a fool. So the wise man must come to a final ultimatum, but can only do so with the proper knowledge in their head. Why can't we have a decent debate and actually counter each others points?

Don Corleone mentioned that arguing against a man, because of who he is, is Ad Hominem. Can we drop this stupid shit and continue with a real debate? I mean, you guys THINK you know, and I THINK I know, but do we really know both sides? Can one opinion change another's opinion, and in the process change the facts? To me that would be evolution denial, even if you're an evolutionist. When given the opportunity to evolve, you do not.

Remain stagnant if you want. I choose different. It only takes a matter of will. Oh, do you have any left? Or will you let someone else do the thinking for you?

my posts werent directed at you actually, as i had not read what you were writing. you are on an extraterrestrial level of bullshit and i stopped trying to follow what you were saying ever since you admitted yourself that you make up things as you go along:

Certainly sir! After reading many books, I came to the conclusion that God, the truest part of God, is light. How many colors in a rainbow? That's right, 7. Red to blue. Red is the highest, blue is the lowest.

You know, it's kinda interesting how this part of the conversation is happening. I'm learning the solution as we speak :p

i am really surprised that anyone is actually dignifying your world of fantasy with answers. probably they are having as much fun reading your posts as you are writing them. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But you know what? I've said all that needs to be said. I've felt countless times that my arguments go to waste here, as they are everywhere, but but I keep trying. I'm trying to fill in the gaps people don't see because, like I have said many a time, people are blinded by not seeing the full picture, and it saddens me because they do it intentionally. It goes to waste because you are leading them there, stop blaming others that's ridiculous.

You seem so enlighten that I'm confused. However, you are not able to describe properly and in a rationnal and logical maneer your thoughts; results, you believe that every others are fools and blind but facts are that you are just unable to complete your own theory, and you blame others for your incapacity.

Then it just shows that you failed even more. It was well explained for an undetailed explanation. Hey HemeHaci I'll stop the insulting and shit stuff like that toward you but I just felt offended that you replied to me with so much agressivity when I wasn't even adressing to you, but to Reasonator.

Too late it seems. Sorry for the way I seemed to act, I'll try to fix it up, but we're in the hard world of debating serious stuff.

You're a fucking liar. You didn't read half of what I have written, did you? I'm pretty sure I established with logic that Adam and Eve were created by the builders, not God...

I'm not a liar. I don't know what's your notion of lying, I was just making fun of you like 99% of people reading this thread. You established WITH LOGIC that Adam and Eve were created by the builders... damn you gotta show this to me again, and explain once again who the fuck are the damn builders. That sounds total bullshit, you need to fix your perception of the world, though I don't give a darn shit, but wow since 10 pages I'm fucking impressed about the retardation of each of your posts. Yes, I'm being totally vulgar and irrelevant and not even arguing, but because like I said at least three time, there's nothing to argue. It's just total non-sense. By the way, I'm still waiting for your monumental explanation of life and God.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=310
picture.php

Bow Down to your maker.

And prosper.

i thought most people omit indigo anyway

anyways, if god is 'light', then he must be much more than the visible spectrum of light. maybe god is also electromagnetic light? that means too much god can be bad, as god is also gamma radiation and thus can cause melanomas and other nasties.

what say you resonator? if we go to heaven will god own us with gamma rays?

I've explained the details already, but take it this way. I don't see anything wrong with my claims, and you...[Message truncated due to NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.]

There we go

i thought most people omit indigo anyway

Sure, many people do now. For all the actions done in our history, who we are spun in this direction, where the end result is the society begins to think thoughts more concerned with nature. Global warming is a large factor to that event directly, and can therefore be considered a byproduct to the energy produced to carry out global warming by the sun.

Ultimately, the environment has transformed our way of thinking in an inadvertent way.

anyways, if god is 'light', then he must be much more than the visible spectrum of light. maybe god is also electromagnetic light? that means too much god can be bad, as god is also gamma radiation and thus can cause melanomas and other nasties.

Well, technically light is a measurement of energy that its mass carries with it. In the case of light in the body, your second half acts just like your brain does but opposite, in that instead of parsing thoughts into actions, it parses actions into thoughts. So as thoughts are translated from any given action, the frequency changes just a little bit, and the color changes.

From this standpoint, draw a rainbow in your mind. Blend all those colors together, you get white, right? So why is it we really only differentiate 7 different colors off hand? ALL the colors are there, so when you measure your life like I do you begin to see the progression of your life in a different way. The thoughts that took up my thought train at the time changed the color of my aura, in a sense.

This is why thinking is so important. Because you really just dip into a world of thought, where calculations can be done in a precise way. You essentially become a machine, translating thoughts into actions and translating actions into thoughts.

Anything else?

what say you resonator? if we go to heaven will god own us with gamma rays?

Depends. Live or die, what's the difference?

light has no mass, so it seems this 'research' wasnt exactly thorough and just seems like a brief practice to try and validate an ideal that has been held onto for years. my mum does it with shitty alternate therapy, always slags off science in some way until there is something that might reiterate her belief.

absolutely no way to change any minds though, if youre happy, leave it at that.

You mean like the church of satan? They still have a bible, commandments etc. So it's a religion, they belive in "dark magic". It's not atheism.

Yes. That's Atheistic Satanism dude, thus it IS Atheism coz they don't worship deity.
The other type of Satanism is Theistic, they believe in Satan as a superior force, so this is NOT Atheism. Apparently you are confusing the term of Atheism and the types of Satanism. :Smokedev:

technically light has no mass?

Light exhibits quite strange behaviours, so conventionally speaking it is hard to tell whether it has a mass or not..(hint: a clue to light's mass is revealed when it is inspected that it is affected by gravitional fields of certain masses, most visibly of Black Holes, where it deviates from its course notably and curves towards the black hole. but as said there are many types of experiments where light doesnt act like a substance with conventional mass)

Light exhibits quite strange behaviours, so conventionally speaking it is hard to tell whether it has a mass or not..(hint: a clue to light's mass is revealed when it is inspected that it is affected by gravitional fields of certain masses, most visibly of Black Holes, where it deviates from its course notably and curves towards the black hole. but as said there are many types of experiments where light doesnt act like a substance with conventional mass)

photons do not have rest mass. this is what i mean by light has no mass. light can have momentum sometimes.