Fallout: A Post Nuclear RPG

ooh yes. i've played fallout 2 alot, it's awesome and i just love the post-apocalyptical fifties-american setting :)

anyone of you who has played fallout tactics, now that's a reptitive game, but it's a lot of fun for a few hours.

np: marduk - from subterranean throne profound

I tried to get fallout 2 but it's apparently too old so I got fallout tactics, so far it looks good

My computer is a really old shitty compaq. I think it has a 450 processor in it right now that my brother put in it and I also got some extra ram so now it has 300 something megs of RAM. It still sucks, ans the chipset is so outdated I can't upgrade anything.
Steve

I kind of want to get Counterstrike for PC. I don't know if it'd run on my system though. The only RPG's I play are on consoles.

Chrono Trigger
bowdown.gif

The Final Fantasies
Chrono Cross
Legend of Legia
Xenogears
Super Mario RPG
Tecmo: Secret of the Stars
bowdown.gif

I used to love PC games, but I sort of fell out of them. I prefer the PS2 now. I think my fav is Gran Turismo 3 and I typically don't care for racing games. Man that game is freaking hard !!

Bryant

Fallout 2 is an amazing game, but I have never played it all through... Once I came to a city divided by 5 gangs, and because I was a slaver (back in the days in Dim) I could not get some important informations for my future travel, and that made me stuck. I have never played it since, but will again soon I think...

Fallout 1 was very good, Fallout 2, on the other hand, is the best game I have ever played. I've played through it countless times, and I just started over again like a week ago. Seriously, no game has kept me this interested, and whenever I'm bored with all my new games, I return to fallout 2. Mostly because of the excellent roleplaying feeling, and the virtually endless possibilities. Just the other day I discovered a few things completely new to me. I don't find it gets repetive at all. For me, it is most definitely the best game, ever.
Demonic, you should be able to run it on a compaq from 98.