Family Guy???

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
Anyone here watch the Family Guy??? Oh my God... that show makes me laugh so much I could cough up a ball!!! The evil baby Stuy... wow... he's so great "You there... bring me the Wall Street Journal... and you two... fight to the death!!"

I watch that show just to see Baby Stewie. He cracks me up!

"Mother... I'm going to KILL YOU!"

"Can I count to three?

(pulls out a gun)

One! (bang)
Two! (bang)
Three! (bang)

Hah! Can I count to three? I'm already shooting at a fith grade level!"

I love family guy, but I must say fox doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. Allow me to vent, I think all the animated cartoons should be on sunday night, Futurama, King of the Hill, The Simpsons, and then family guy. Furthermore, just maybe they should wait until AFTER football season to start these shows, because every fucking year the football games interrupt and ruin the King Of the Hill and Futurama seasons, and sometimes run into the Simpsons! And so now we have Family guy changing nights every few months, it's season starts for 3 epidsodes in summer, waits a few months, starts again on a different night, I've missed over half of the family guy episodes because I can't keep up with when it is on. Fox's animated cartoons are the ONLY shows that I actually watch, I may look to see what's on TV, but on sunday at 7.00 I always watch these shows. I think if Family guy could stay consistent it would get better Nielson ratings and become a long-running fox cartoon.

Yes, Family Guy is great. I can never find out when it's coming on, though.

King of the Hill never really appealed to me. "I sell propane and propane accessories." :err:

BTW, this is my 300th post. I am going to sleep.

I like king of the hill for some reason and i love family guy, but i hate the new simpsons. Its all guest stars and crazy shit that happens for no reason. I HATE THE GUEST STARS!!!

Bobby: Now that i've taken that sex ed class ill be spending more time dating girls and i wont need this action figure anymore. You can have him Joseph.

Joseph: Thanks. Like who?

Bobby: Whoever wants to have sex with me, i guess.

:lol: