Famous people that listen to metal

See, I don't buy people liking metal just because they are wearing band shirts. Iron Maiden are the prime example of this, you can buy their shirts ANYWHERE, and most buy them just because they like the design.

I have to admit though I'm pretty surprised by the Megan Fox bit.

See, I don't buy people liking metal just because they are wearing band shirts. Iron Maiden are the prime example of this, you can buy their shirts ANYWHERE, and most buy them just because they like the design.

They need more proof to show they like metal.Randy Johnson is friends with James Hetfield.HHH theme song is The Game by Motorhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan Fox is amazing.

Not "famous" but an MMA Fighter and a friend of mine i grew up with Mark Miller listens to metal. His favorite band is Down.

Jack Black? How did no one say this yet...He is a big metalhead I mean he has a video game with a pretty amazing soundtrack. And mentioned it all the time.

I'm pretty sure Elijah Wood does and If you all didn't know Will Smith's wife was in a metal band couple years ago and they were on ozzfest. Her and Will are fans of soilwork.

csh-megan-fox-1204-2.jpg

The guy in the background looks like he's annoyed that she likes metal. :lol: