Famous People Who Listen to Metal

Well, he also helped invent gangsta rap...

I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing tbh. As much as I love some of the later gangsta-ish stuff, the majority of it was moronic.

I don't necessarily like to listen to their stuff straight-up, but I love watching videos of them playing live. More rap should be done with bands period, and the metal makes it even better.

I'm not against hip-hop and metal being used together at all, but Body Count did it so badly that it makes the idea look stupid.

"COP KILLER!!" Hurr hurr hurrrr :zombie:

Maggie Gyllenhaal was way hotter in Donnie Darko

She was a fucking babe in that movie. I don't know about all the Maggie hate sometimes. She ain't no uggo. I'd say most of the time she looks pretty fine.

Was that the one with the swirly shit?

I don't know about swirly shit... all I remember was screaming, laughing, and feeling extremely embarrassed all at the same time because of how utterly ridiculous Jada Pinkett looked and sounded in that video. She sounded like she was hyperventilating and looked like a fucking epileptic.

I don't know about swirly shit... all I remember was screaming, laughing, and feeling extremely embarrassed all at the same time because of how utterly ridiculous Jada Pinkett looked and sounded in that video. She sounded like she was hyperventilating and looked like a fucking epileptic.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nHGGAmJCYI&feature=related[/ame]

I think the "swirly shit" was probably WAIF's brain trying to block out the horror...

I think the "swirly shit" was probably WAIF's brain trying to block out the horror...

It's like they're trying to be RATM, but just... failing. Beyond failing. She's a fucking god-awful vocalist and frontman. Someone should shove the microphone down her throat.

It's honestly an embarrassing video to watch.

Kyle Turley ( ex KC Chiefs - NFL ) listens to metal only. I watched one interview with him where he said he is a metalhead, completely into metal, and his favourite band is Slayer, and he said the more the aggression the better it is, and that he was into trash and death metal.

megan cocks

megan-fox-pic.jpg

meganfox.jpg

carmen electra

Did I pass through some kind of membrane into a parallel dimension without noticing? What the FUCK is with that Letterman video?! There are so many things wrong with that, I don't even know if I can find a starting point.

:OMG:

carles-puyol.jpg

"Time waits for no slave. Time waaaaaaaiiiiits for no slave..."

Good defender for sure. Will be cool to see how Spain are doing in this years world cup.