Famous People Who Listen to Metal

Yeah, because it's IMPOSSIBLE for someone to enjoy different genres of music.

:rolleyes:

from imdb.com: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/bio

Is supposedly a huge fan of the Swedish well-known (but barely known in the U.S.) melodic heavy metal band Soilwork

BTW, I'm a black person who likes metal and rap. Sorry to disturb your small-minded stereotypes.

I agree. I see metal heads all the fucking time who listen to "underground real tr00 rap." I don't like rap, but I know it's bullshit.

I thought the movie Chopper was quite amusing actually.

Amusing? It's fucking hilarious (although a lot of people don't get it, granted). Not to mention well acted and stylishly shot. And Mark Read being into metal as well just adds the proverbial icing on the cake.

Some quotes (there are many classics)- "Beethoven had his critics too, Keith. See if you can name three of them", "If you keep stabbing me Jim, you're going to kill me", and of course, "Whinge, whinge, fucking whinge". Genius.

Will Smith is a rapper, he likes rap music since he was 17. How can he be in a metal concert cheering for Arch Enemy? The guy who saw him was maybe drunk.

Ever heard of Ice T? LOL. Or Necro.

BUT, to be honest, my first thought when reading the original Will SMith post was "Drunk dude at OZzfest sees Will Smith? How much you wanna bet that this dude thinks every black guy he sees looks like Will Smith...?"

woooah.... Necro is white? I didn't know that. I don't like him anymore now.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT, to be honest, my first thought when reading the original Will SMith post was "Drunk dude at OZzfest sees Will Smith? How much you wanna bet that this dude thinks every black guy he sees looks like Will Smith...?"

Ice T in a metal band? That's fuckin funny, and unorthodox.

come on, that body count video was listenable, about 378.9 times better than will smith's wifes band.

and Ice - t gets cool point for having such a fit wife.

I'll get flammed for that. w/e

I think Body Count tends to be great. I like how much more legitimate it is than the usual ICP, Linkin Park stuff. This is one of the most respectable rappers in rap, and Body Count's music could be copy & pasted for a pretty good metal band.

I'm pretty sure he likes metal. He said he wanted to play with slayer and sepultura not korn.

I think Body Count tends to be great. I like how much more legitimate it is than the usual ICP, Linkin Park stuff. This is one of the most respectable rappers in rap, and Body Count's music could be copy & pasted for a pretty good metal band.

I've never understood the appeal. B-grade cheesy metal with b-grade cheesy "confrontational" lyrics shouted by a b-grade rapper, who is only respected by anyone because he's been around forever.

I've never understood the appeal. B-grade cheesy metal with b-grade cheesy "confrontational" lyrics shouted by a b-grade rapper, who is only respected by anyone because he's been around forever.

Well, he also helped invent gangsta rap...

I don't necessarily like to listen to their stuff straight-up, but I love watching videos of them playing live. More rap should be done with bands period, and the metal makes it even better.