motorhead

Motorhead, they started off as a three piece, turned into a four piece, and are now a three piece again. Either way, they have kicked ass the whole time. Many people sadly overlook their later shit, but that's their loss.

Wait...Disneyland? I'm going to need a drink to process that one.

I love pretty much everything they've done, the "1916" album being my personal favorite in every aspect save one -- "Ace of Spades" has the best cover of any album, ever, in my mind :) Saw them on the Monsters of the Millenium tour a couple of years back, opening for Manowar. Them having Mikkey Dee just seems so... right, somehow.

Hah hah hah... I wonder why no one seems to know about the Disneyland show... it was pretty damn cool to see them there, a great diversion from all the Disneyish stuff

Most of Motorhead's work could be counted as "classic" - even lesser known songs like "I'll Be Your Sister" or "Back At The Funny Farm" - Lemmy is a genius and despite his ugliness he's probably shagged more stunning birds than all of us put together.

genocide roach said:
they are over rated, lemmy sounds like shit, and their music is boring... next...
~gR~
Whoa there dude, roll back, are we talking about the same band here? ok, everbody has got an opinion, you have yours, quite rightly so but, if nothing else, give Motorhead some respect, theyve been around for well past forever, have influenced nearly every metal band in the world, most metal bands regard Lemmy as the second coming, and, not to forget, Motorhead is like a national institution, like metal? love Motorhead! (or not as your case may be?!)