Fastest metal band?

MasterOLightning said:
Meh, from what I've heard Origin is still faster.

Maybe so.

This from terrorizer - interview with The Berzerker:

"...even when out on tour with Napalm Death and Nile, the drummers from both bands couldn't believe the speed live."

NOTE:

I think The Berzerker should probably win the award, but I find them exceptionally boring.

Powers said:
Total agreement on the Berzerker, even thought they're repetative as hell, probably followed by Nile.

Aside from the fast drumwork, I don't think the Berzerker is all that fast. Nile, for the most part isn't that fast either.

Kalmah is one of my favorite bands but no where near fast,

on the other hand Sepultura - Arise album... is pretty damn fast

Susperia said:
I've asked myself the same question. He and Judas69 are the posting possy.

Christ I'm getting close to 1,000 already. Ack.
deviousDVO has over 1200 in less than 1 month... i joined the 4th ithink... DVO joined mid january so she has the record proabably...

I forgot to mention Dissection who's drummer gets pretty fast. I can tell he's not triggering his snare,etc...

(M)aggoT said:
I am fucking positive that Fuck...I'm Dead uses computer to add some speed to the drums. Just listen to "Shoopfront Whore" or "Fuck...I'm Dead", no one can play that fast.

Fuck...I'm Dead uses a drum machine.

I would say Origin as many already have. Seen them live and hung out with them and a couple other bands after the show for a couple hours, cool down to earth guys. Absolutley amazing to see live - sounded as good as the cd and faster at times. Others at this level that I can tolerate are Cryptopsy and Nile, it takes a certain something for me enjoy the brutally fast metal, most of it I can only tolerate a song or two.