Fav album right now

Don Corleone said:
i buy some stuff, too, you know. i dont know where you and your girlfriend got that notion.

ya do and your bollox buy stuff, you wouldnt get all that stuff in turkey at all, dc++ all the way :lol:

discouraged1 said:
ok sound, send it to me, the guy who had it is gone

i know youre a vynil freak thats the real spirit eh

haha ok, i just need to connect my wires and get it on and send it to you, wont be too long, wont be 2nite though im afraid but it wont be too long

B0002TB30A.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Allan said:
Yeah, I read that, dunno, them Smith tracks just didn't do anything for me, was lala blah blah. But as said, I've never given Morrisey a proper list4en so I won't claim to have any real opinion of him

I øvrigt er jeg røvtræt af at være vild med det Simpson album for tiden, er ikke lige sæsonen for melankolsk selvmedlidenhed

fair. i didnt think the smiths (and morrissey) were anything speciel for the first couple of listens either, but i think you might be making a big mistake if you dont give it another shot.

men så kan det da godt være at det er et dårligt tidspunkt at begynde at høre smiths på...

I didnt think much of deadwing.. the title track is alright but still a bit of a disappointment.

I just got the futurist by Alec Empire.. its pretty good not what I usually listen to but there are no embaressing matrix samples knocking about.