• Total voters
Individual Thought Patterns

In time you will find yourself
trapped in a corner
These four words my friend, I
promise you will not forget

I've said it a hundred times before, and I'll say it again;
Best metal band ever!

I voted for "Symbolic". I haven't got it any more, but I think it's better than the two records I have by Death; "Leprosy" and "Sound of perserverance". I must admit that I find "Sound..." a little dissapointing. I have only heard it once, so it might be a little quick to say that, but when I heard it, it didn't impress me much. The opening riff in "Flesh and the power it holds" is really cool, but the rest of the song hasn't got the same quality in my opinion.

Originally posted by Board
I voted for "Symbolic". I haven't got it any more, but I think it's better than the two records I have by Death; "Leprosy" and "Sound of perserverance". I must admit that I find "Sound..." a little dissapointing. I have only heard it once, so it might be a little quick to say that, but when I heard it, it didn't impress me much. The opening riff in "Flesh and the power it holds" is really cool, but the rest of the song hasn't got the same quality in my opinion.

Holy shit man! That record is a masterpiece, listen to it again, and again and again, it rules man, talk about pushing evelopes, he broke them wide open!

"Sound of perserverance". I must admit that I find "Sound..." a little dissapointing. I have only heard it once, so it might be a little quick to say that, but when I heard it, it didn't impress me much. The opening riff in "Flesh and the power it holds" is really cool, but the rest of the song hasn't got the same quality in my opinion.

Whaaaat! :cry:
Shame on you! Go listen to it 20 times now. It's a masterpiece. One time doesn't do it for any record :)

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sound of perserverance". I must admit that I find "Sound..." a little dissapointing. I have only heard it once, so it might be a little quick to say that, but when I heard it, it didn't impress me much. The opening riff in "Flesh and the power it holds" is really cool, but the rest of the song hasn't got the same quality in my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whaaaat!
Shame on you! Go listen to it 20 times now. It's a masterpiece. One time doesn't do it for any record"

Sure, one listen isn't enough for any record, but when I for instance put "Blackwater park" by Opeth on for the first time I was like "Yeah, that was pretty cool" and I wanted to put it on again later, but when I heard "Sound of perserverance" I didn't really want to put it on again. If I listen to it 20 times I might like it, or maybe I won't. Taste is different and there's not really much more I can say to that!